Michigan Indoors and Out

So you are a indica smoker? I love my indicas. Ive had enough of mac1 now its made me catch up on sleep but the sleep has been really deep. When i wake up takes me about 15mins to just open my eyes when am on the mac1.

Am searching for a Sativa strain now, ive getting bored being couch locked now. The mac1 has done her job ! Lol :laughing:

11 Likes

any of Haze are a good choice :slight_smile: they do flower longer

10 Likes

I’m new to the Hazes. Pineapple Haze Auto ive tried. Properly many more, but my guy doesnt allways tell me the strain names. He says too much hard work remembering a lot of strains to everybody likes lol :laughing:

9 Likes

You got it. I don’t smoke much during the day, but need it for night time to relax. One I don’t have in there yet is a Grateful Breath. There is a Jilly Bean that I believe is a male, if so it will be replaced. There is a Green Crack in there, will see how she turns out.:v:

11 Likes

Ive heard of green crack and Knack.
Get the male out of there lol

So much to learn about strains. Ive found a few a love.

The White Star - Digital Genetics. Organic.
Bet smoke Ive ever had, properly because i grew it for my 3rd grow lol but the high last for about 3hrs and i landscaped my gardens last summer nuts lol

The Mac1, great for sleep and having a laugh and very social at low amounts. Too many bongs its a couch locker.

Cherry OG, this one blew my tastes buds out the water. Was a very heavy head high that made me feel like i was walking like jelly.

Jaffa Cake, made me hyper and little bonkers lol

Many more…
I have so many seeds and things to grow to find the medicine that suites me

11 Likes

@TechDCo thats what i have found hard finding strain thats suits me love alot of different strains but all do different things like you said

10 Likes

2 Monkey slaps sprouted December 15th

2 Runtz sprouted December 13th Both @PreyBird1 seeds. They seem to like Coco/perlite mix.

10 Likes

There parents were raised in coco and or promix-hp. I also use to use tupur gold also but that stuffs not cheap. And there something else in that stuff thats like little sharp needles ground sharp things after i got those slivers? In my fingers from that tupur i said im not using it ever again. So i went to promix-hp and thats what i like now and thats what im staying with. I started out using soil and it all went from there.

1. Soil
  2. Coco
  3. Tupur
  4. Promix-hp
11 Likes

Man im gonna start looking for a nice green crack or purple crack is what id like more. Too bad you dont have a clone of it for me. Well see how yours turns out.

10 Likes

I’m planning on cloning, but depending on how she turns out, on whether or not she will be kept. I want to put one outdoors this spring.
I did grow one outdoors years ago and did pretty well, but with Michigan weather you just never know.
Also Promix has been my go to as well, Coco is something I have just started working with a year ago.

10 Likes

So they have been flipped. Don’t want them to out grow the space.

I also added a couple in their, had to put them on the floor under another light. Another Grateful Breath and a Girl Scout Cookie. Needed room in the small tent for the clones. :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

The stretch is on. Need to do some clean up

12 Likes

Did some cleanup, also an up shot of @PreyBird1 Runtz and Monkey Slaps

Can’t wait to see buds on these.:sunglasses:

14 Likes

The branch spacing on these are amazing

13 Likes

They have finally started the best part. Now just need make it to the finish.

14 Likes

Looks awesome brother.

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 Monkey Slaps and Runtz

Blue Alien

Green Crack

Another Blue Alien

15 Likes

Alien Blue :alien: Blue Alien

Green Crack

Runtz

Monkey Slaps :monkey:

Grateful Breath

Zorilloloco
All coming along pretty decent. Just trying to get the leds dialed in. Just need 2 of the same would make it a little easier.

14 Likes

Looking awesome bro some serious cool colors! Great job.

10 Likes

@cloudkandy Thank you Sir, I’m just trying to get the LEDS figured out. Burning them a bit. Some day I’ll have 2 of the same that fit perfectly.

10 Likes