Michigan Growers

Are there any growers from Michigan on here. I’m looking to network with growers near me. I need and will be paying for space indoor or outdoor. I literally have no space. I’m very passionate about what due and hope to come across others alike.

8 Likes

I live in highland park

2 Likes

I can see MI…across the river :laughing:

Thinking about trip soon to stock up on nutes and possibly couple new lights

Packee

3 Likes

I used to have a ferry I used real near you @Bigred…lol…

2 Likes

Might be a lunch and a visit if @Bigred is into it…lol…

3 Likes

Keep in mind that when looking to rent space the artificial lighting must produce 280-400 nm for THC production and 400-500 nm and 600-700 nm for photosynthesis. And if using greenhouses without artificial lighting than your plants will be useless because none of the current plastic or glass that’s in use passes UV light except mine. For more info visit uvedge.com

1 Like

Smh lol not the replies I thought @Packee @Ladithief but funny. But we might be able to work something out one day. Coffee, couple pointers on living soil, few beans of some good genetics, And it’s a go lol. @lbop180 But What up doe bro. I’m downriver/Southwest. You got anything going rn? What strains? But damn I thought it would be more people since the recent recreational legalization here, not to mention medicinal legal 2yrs I think( correct me if I’m wrong). But og’s been doing this sh*# for years indoor and out. Ig people not into forums frfr. I’ve been growing about 3 years and it took me this long to get on one. Anyway I’ma grow regardless, ain’t nothing like growing your own. And it’s always better that what I get anywhere else frfr​:muscle:t5::100:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip @inreco

1 Like

@Bigred I’m in the Southwest corner of Michigan.

5 Likes

I’m going to message you @covertgrower

4 Likes

I am in Kalamazoo Michigan

5 Likes

Welcome, @kzoo_switch

2 Likes

Welcome @kzoo_switch I often drive there for work purposes.

2 Likes

Welcome… @kzoo_switch I look at your state every day from across the river…lol…

3 Likes

Lansing area, I’ve been at it since 2009 starting with 2 lights and quickly found 5 patients to grow 72 plants here.
I’m happy to chime in as needed, you are right there were a lot more forums back in the day, that and a few key mentors got me started.
Currently running about 20 lights for my 72 girls and helping a few other CGs. Space is the constraint on most of us CGs.

4 Likes

Use to play with a bud in the Nashville area…space is a problem for every one… it is what alweays limits us…lol…

2 Likes

20 lights, wow… At what wattage on ea? @Don

2 Likes

Fowlerville here.

1 Like

Up by Lake St Clair. 30 acres…

6 Likes

actually over 24 there are 8 x 1000W plus a couple CFLs in veg
plus 16 x1000W in bloom
just changed to these
https://gavita.com/retail/products/gavita-pro-line-classic/gavita-pro-1000-de/

That room is about my fourth room, I’ve been in three different basements, and now a section of a large pole barn, and building another smaller pole barn as we speak

5 Likes