Michigan Indoors and Out

You can get a light rail. Then your lights move from side to side and give them more even coverage less burn problems. :v:t3::+1:t3:

12 Likes

My problem is I have 3 different lights in there, all different models and power. :rage: I used to run HPS and a couple LEDs in the mix. So its just getting them set for now and hope for the best. Maybe next grow I can at least even the power. I do like the rail idea though, would make it easier for sure.

9 Likes

D -O- double G…May D force be with you…looking sweet mate! D’s got it dialed in! Wanna try some of that D-elicious!

8 Likes

So I had to carefully remove one of my Runtz from my room. For some reason, I believe light stress did it. Dam nanners at 4 1/2 weeks.

13 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face: bummer… :v:t3:

9 Likes

:rage: :disappointed: …Nannner, nanner, nanner, thats bad-man. It can happen to the best of us.

8 Likes

It’s been a while since I have posted.

@PreyBird1 Monkey Slaps #1 is stacken

Zorilloloco

Grateful Breath

Alien Blue :alien:

Green Crack

15 Likes

Wow looking killer all of them! :+1:

14 Likes

Well thank you Sir, got a couple weeks till it’s time. I’m still trying to talk the wife into letting me get some more seeds. :crossed_fingers:after harvest there will be a short break before I start some clones, and seeds for outdoors, can’t wait for that.:v:

8 Likes

Group shot, there is
2 Monkey Slaps :monkey:
1 Runtz, 1 stress had nanners, had to chop
1 Green Crack
1 Alien Blue :alien:
1 Funky Jilly Bean
2 Grateful Breath
1 GSCX and 2
Zorillolocos

13 Likes

So unless it’s just the strain, looks like the plants getting the white light have bigger buds and the ones in the purple light are smaller. Is it just the difference in strains or the difference in type of lights. I’m just searching for the perfect light and I want some purple in my buds too.

9 Likes

Yes the Marshydro and HLG’s seem to work better, but the Advanced Platinums really bring out the trichombs.

9 Likes

Looks good man.

9 Likes

Thank you, working with different lights, not so good, but finally got them dialed in. Stessed them pretty good early on.

9 Likes

I can only hope to grow buds that big and colored

9 Likes

Alien Blue about to get the chop

Runtz is looking nice.

Monkey Slaps :monkey: is getting close.

Zorillolocos are filling out nicely

Jilly Bean is a mess lol

Grateful Breath is sticky AF

13 Likes

Looks like the drying room is gonna be very full here pretty quick :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

Alien Blue :alien: wet trimmed.

Not super dense, but the spicy grape smell makes up for it. Next will be my 1st Runtz from @PreyBird1

13 Likes

What’s the trick for the purple color? The strain?

8 Likes

The strain and cool temperatures.

9 Likes