Microbiological-Safety-Testing-of-Cannabis.pdf

Very cool.

1 Like

Very cool what do the plants look like at 30 minuets and an hour post dip?

1 Like

Thanks so much for the info! Iā€™ve heard itā€™s beneficial to avoid submerging the cut end(s). Have you found this to be true? Any other issues youā€™ve had to correct? I havenā€™t seen it myself, but the grow I work for has tried something similar with poor results. But we use EM1 and ACT (root drenches only), and Iā€™m afraid a little splashing here and there has cause us to fail a few contaminant tests. Most of the room will pass with flying colors, but then one or two batches will be WAY up there in fungal/yeast counts.

And so youā€™re super confident that youā€™re not losing terpenoids or cannabinoids? I know a select few are water-solubleā€¦but a small price to pay compared to failing product! What about color? Do your flowers turn more brown at all?

1 Like

Hi, Ethan, not sure why the system doesnā€™t like the video. Hereā€™s the share link from DropBox: Dropbox - IMG_7075.mov - Simplify your life

Thatā€™s Platinum Delights about ten minutes after being dunked. Once theyā€™ve been dunked the plants are big leafed, bagged, tagged and transported to our drying facility (because we grow in soil and use lots of microbial inoculants, we remove the plants from the location to avoid cross contamination )

3 Likes