Secret microgrow

they stink

3 Likes

You’ll want more light once they get bigger. Something like an HLG65 or Mars Hydro TS600 would probably work for that space, if they will fit in there.

1 Like

LOL easy remedy…just get a pet skunk to put in a cage in the house!!!

3 Likes

I just made a carbon filter shahsh

1 activated carbon in a sock
2 fan pulling the air through the sock
3 a tube lol

part 1 can be scrued off and the carbon can be replaced

There’s not a lot of noise but neither there is a lot of air so im probably gonna buy the ona gel for flower.

The plants are looking mighty fine so far, im gonna do LST soon.

The temperature is fine, but i have no clue how to lower the humidity later in flower.

10 Likes

You would need a dehumidifier to bring the water out of the air. Unless there’s another way I don’t know about yet. If there is Im sure someone will let you know! I’ll need to lower my RH soon too because I’m in flower now so I’m also curious if the only way is via dehumidifier?

1 Like

looking good looking sweet

6 Likes

Your plants are looking good @jessi23. New growth is coming in nice and healthy.

1 Like

Did some LST a couple days backimage also how much water do you think they need per day? Since i need it automated and my excess water sysem broke down, i figured im gonna give them exactly how much they need per day.

4 Likes

It depends on the plant and the size of the pot. My 3 gallon flowering plant takes about 3 quarts of water per day but when she was smaller she needed WAY less than that. Overwatering is super easy to do so I caution you about watering everyday. Watch the leaves, they should be pointed up towards the light. If they become stiff and point downwards, you’re overwatering.

1 Like

day 33 they should start flowering soon
and turns out they drink much less water than i expected so my spectacular auto watering system is completely useless haha

I also bought some sativa c. seeds so the smell can be explained

6 Likes

Whats a sativa c seed? Plant looks nice she is about to star stinking here more and more.

2 Likes

Im going to make a bonsai from technical hemp

3 Likes

It looks like its going to flower now right?

Also how dangerous is this white mold on my coco coir and the fabric pot?

3 Likes

Your baby is stretching. Growing taller! The limey green color and the little praying center is new growth.

Your baby looks very good.

2 Likes

That mold could potentially cause you problems. But more importantly it points to an airflow problem that could cause bud rot in flower.

Next time you have her out, I would probably spray the outside of the pot with an H20/H2O2 mix. Not sure what to do about the mold in your media. Pick out as much as you can and ride it out, I guess.

2 Likes

6 Likes

This is week 6 of my autoflower grow, but neither one of the plants has started flowering, why ?

3 Likes

I had 4 autos from Barney’s farm one never popped and one wasn’t an auto. I let it go for 3 months before I flipped it to a 12-12. The other 2 were normal. Just saying that there is a chance

2 Likes

Did you get rid of that soil mold?

1 Like

You may have gotten photo seeds by mistake.

1 Like