Mj and weed

Looking good broski… Show us your set up! Did your leds ever arrive? Looking forward to seeing them grow! Oh yeah, clear cups aren’t good for the roots… Next time go with the red beer pong cups… They protect the roots better. :facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

im broke atm, so im using outside light (indoors) and an led bulb… willl get a proper source soon.

just finished painting both cups (from the outside)… left 2 inches untouched.

im thinking of trying that banana method… iwonder if i can do it during vegetation ???

6 Likes

Looks good for what ur working with :love_you_gesture:t2:

5 Likes

how does it compare to a plant “properly” grown?

3 Likes

Yes banana water can be used at all stages of growth. As potassium is vital for moving water through the plant, root growth and straight, photosynthesis, and in flower it helps give bud it’s density.

6 Likes

thanks for your positive & very helpful information.

4 Likes

You mentioned earlier in your journal that you were also using sunlight. Until your LEDs arrive, how much real, direct sunshine are your plants getting?

4 Likes

Those plants look super healthy

4 Likes

7 Likes

12 hrs of sunlight
8 hrs of artificial LED light… plain old lightball… will prob order two grow LED bulbs this week.

I will start Lacombe’s banana peel feeding regimen soon.

Also coordinating with other members on here re nutes.

Appreciate your positive and helpful feedback…

Otherwise GTFO lol

6 Likes

I had a 125 lb Siberian Husky named Duke…he lived to be 18 yo. Lost him two years ago. Great dogs!

6 Likes

Great dog horrible name it reminds me of the dukie blue devils

3 Likes

I love big dogs… you know… Mastiffs.

3 Likes

Was going to say something but I will keep my lovely comments to myself and just say I love Dutch shepherds

4 Likes

Hmmmm…

Dirty ol men… Haha I donno what I am talking about… I’m already having weed withdrawals lol

3 Likes

@mj1 I’m also a lover of big dogs!!
French mastiff and a pitbull.
Nice looking plants, BTW.

8 Likes

Wow I miss my Bruce… We HAD to re-home him when we moved to WA…I died inside. Our car was too small and we did not have the funds to fly him or even us for that matter… So ya.

I’m glad you have your buddies, still.

Thanki sai. I hope to grow more while on here… I’ve done it professionally but never at home until recently… So it is all new to me in a way…

5 Likes

How are you plants doing? What medium are you growing them in?

2 Likes

@mj1 check out toolots.com. in the search bar type led grow lights they have some nice boards and drivers for super cheap and they seem to work well so far. Got a 240w setup for 149. Can get a 120w set for like 89 bucks the 240w works like the hlg 260 but is on separate heat sinks not one heat sink

2 Likes

Well hope everything is ok. B safe. Check in when u can. Dont be afraid if somethings bugging u we r all here to talk to maybe not face to face but weed family is family. Peace love and happy growing my friend

3 Likes