MJ BizCon 2018 Who is going?

Hello everyone!
Curious who is going to be at the MJ Bizcon? Dakine 420 will be there in booth #1439 and #1441 in Cannafo Sister company’s booth. We are here for your growing needs. Starting up a grow or trying to improve your grow? Come visit us and see how we can help! @growopowners @GrowOpEmployees

7 Likes

GN will be there! Booth #3064

Looking forward to the show and meeting everyone there!

6 Likes

The German’s will be there as well :wink:
Booth #1538

@At the moment we are not sure whether our trip will develop into a ‘Hangover’ or ‘Fear and Loathing’ experience.

9 Likes

The Germans are coming! Sweet!

I suspect you will enjoy/lament a bit of both in Vegas! Come prepared! :wink:

5 Likes

Cant wait to meet the Germans!! I am sure it will be a little of both! Its hard to visit Vegas and not feel terrible in the mornings…or have that feeling of, what happened last night?

5 Likes

I suggest to invite @memberdirectory to our discussion since we have to travel 9,104 km and hope to meet as much members of GN as possible :smile:

6 Likes

I don’t think I am able to do that. Maybe @Growernick can assist in this?

4 Likes

Sure you can! And @cschubert just did! And you can do it too!

Isn’t tagging sweet?!

So, GNET, are you coming to MJBizCon?

5 Likes

The things I never knew I could do! Nice work @cschubert

4 Likes

You are always welcome :wink: See you in about 3 weeks…

4 Likes

Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

Going to be at booth 4282 with Elevated Equipment Supply. Looking forward to meeting GN members!

5 Likes

@Cambridgeenviro and I will be there to walk the floor

Looking forward to saying hi to old friends and making many new ones in beautiful Las Vegas :palm_tree:

5 Likes

Will be there an looking forward to meeting many of you!

6 Likes

@Growernick we’ll have to come by and say hello. Who all from your end will be there?

3 Likes

Supergrower will be there walking the show. Really looking forward to meeting some fellow Growers Network community members.

Anyone interested in setting up an informal members meet and greet after or before the show starts on one of the days?

8 Likes

Arden Lighting Tech will be there walking the show as well. Looking forward to meeting some of the community and seeing the latest and greatest.

5 Likes

I plan on going early in the week for the women’s cannabis expo. Not sure how long I will stay. It’s almost too big for me anymore!

4 Likes

BIOS Lighting will be there, a straight shot down isle 33 at booth #3382, here’s our latest post dedicated to MJBizCon!

Also I heard that the deadline to save $200.00 on MJBizCon passes is coming up. If you register by October 25 with discount code ReferAFriendVegas50 you can save an extra $50.00 on MJBizCon Sessions& Exhibits passes – total savings of $250.00

@BIOS_Lighting_RK @BIOS_Lighting_KA @BIOS_Lighting_JL

7 Likes

I’m going to Arcview, Women of Cannabis, and MJBizCon (no booths though). It’s gonna be a fun week!

6 Likes