MJ BizCon 2018 Who is going?

Hello everyone!
This is my first post and I am so excited to be part of the network!
Metro will have a booth at the show and we will be showing our newest cannabis equipment with a great chance to win a PrepMate! Look for us in Booth #3377

In fact if you are in Anaheim today at the California Cannabis Business Conference, stop by to visit us in Booth #813
@growopowners

5 Likes

DCN will be there!
DCN in collaboration with Kannovate and MJ Hybrid Solutions will be hosting an Entrepreneur Lounge.

Our goal is to have the lounge as an activation center for those to connect with other businesses in a more intimate setting, setup casual meetings with potential clients, take a break, even get some work done.

We will have the suite (off-site) set up with appetizers, beverages, product placement from each of the sponsors, and more.

Want to attend?
RSVP link is now live. To RSVP, create your EventHi account, verify it, then go back to EventHi, login to your account and click event to RSVP.

Interested in sponsoring and being one of the selected companies displaying your business and brand? Email contact@directcannabisnetwork.com to learn more about this exclusive opportunity.

We look forward to hanging out and connecting with you all in Vegas!

Let’s think higher,
Adelia

9 Likes

Great first post! We are super excited to have you here, @elaine.errico, and stoked to meet you at MJBizCon!

3 Likes

@Adelia_DCN, I am very muck looking forward to meeting with you at MJBizCon!

4 Likes

Growspan will be there at booth 2478! I will be manning the booth along with 2 of my colleagues. Please come check us out and say hey. Looking forward to meeting fellow GNET members!

7 Likes

I will be there enjoying the convention. I will be carrying around a swag bag with me, so I hope you see me early!

6 Likes

That would be great. Would love to put some names and faces together for a “proper” intro.

5 Likes

We will be with our Distribution Vital Garden Supply
Stop by and talk to us about affordable organic methods for cleaner cannabis and extracts

6 Likes

This is our favorite show of the year and the one where things get done!

The American Cannabis Company will be there again and our booth is #1514 so please stop by and see what my team has to offer.

With over 25,000 expected to attend it will be very hectic and busy so contact me if you would like to pre-schedule some time to discuss your company’s needs and how ACC can help.

Application Writing & Pre-License Services
Cultivation/Extraction/Dispensary Design & Buildout
Cultivation & Dispensary Operational Management
Extraction Design Services with Equipment Specifications
Cannabis Centric Accounting Services
Staffing & Training

9 Likes

Come by booth 1514 to see our team. We will also be highlighting our products such as:

SoHum Living Soil - a fully amended super soil that has all the beneficial bacteria & fungi, natural nutrients & microbes to sustain your cannabis plants for a fully life cycle. All that is required is water…really.

Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic & Soil Conditioner - this allows you to amend your own soil and provide much of the same active ingredients as our SoHum living soil does.

High Density Cultivation System - ACC’s vertical grow rack which helps to maximize work flow efficiency when real estate is a premium. Add levels and eliminate aisles with a HDCS.

Cultivation Cube - ACC’s speed to market “pod” grow utilizing ocean containers to quickly launch your lab or grow operations while retaining maximum security over your crop.

Come by and see us so we can tell you what we have new in store for 2019…it’s going to be a great year!!

8 Likes

Jon,

Who all will be there from ACC? Looking forward to swinging by and saying hello.

5 Likes

Greetings Matt…nice to meet you. The following will be there…

Ellis Smith - Co Founder & Chief Development Officer
Terry Buffalo - CEO
Tyler Schlosser - Chief Operations Officer
Michael Schwanbecker - CFO
Me - Project Manager & Consultant

And a couple of others I’m not at liberty to say yet because they are kind of a surprise.

See ya there!
JW

5 Likes

Surprises are always good. We had spoken with Ellis months ago, and it will be nice to shake a few hands and say hello in-person. This should be a great show!

5 Likes

You know how crazy it is going to be so if you need some serious facetime about a project or need, let’s discuss a time so I can pin him down for you. We want to meet as many people as possible and with the mass of attendees it is kind of hard to have enough time and we don’t want to cut anyone short.

4 Likes

Trym will be there in booth #1401 - please stop by and say hi! I’d love to meet others from the network!

8 Likes

Hi Karen…will do. Travel safe and we will see ya in Lost Wages.

7 Likes

Forever Flowering Greenhouses is booth #4380. Please stop by and introduce yourself. We have some great new products coming out.

6 Likes

@Emily I have an interesting conversation I want to have with you. I cannot wait to meet you and ask some questions about your company and how we can work together.

5 Likes

I will be there and I will absolutely swing by your spot to say hello.

4 Likes

Hi GN Members, I will be walking the floor and looking forward to meeting other GN members at the show.

Cheers,
Tony

6 Likes