šŸ’ MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Day 50 after the first transplant from the clone domeā€¦

Cleaned up, ready to for some dark hours and FLIP :heart_eyes: Bring out the pistils :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

YABBA DABBA DOO !!! Try and tell me Wilma wasnā€™t smokingā€¦ I mean hot not doobies you potheads. I never understood what she saw in Fred. Although Betty Rubble, Barneyā€™s old lady was a Milf! Eff Jessica rabbit, Iā€™m on the Betty trainā€¦
Like the coolaid man says - OH YEAHHH

9 Likes

Letā€™s go back further.

ā€œ Gingerā€œ or ā€œ Marianneā€œ???

9 Likes

Gingersnap

9 Likes

Thatā€™s no contest for me.

Betty Rubble and Maryanneā€¦ oh my!

7 Likes

Girls are out of the darkness again and flipped to 12!
They got a 3ml/8oz BBP application. I also like to give em veg nutrients for a week into flower as they still require a lot of Nitrogen at this point.

9 Likes

Man I wish I had that kind of dedication ! That must take hours to train them so even like that. I just donā€™t have the patience for it. I keep telling myself that I will do a grow like that then I donā€™t lol. Almost impossible to do with 4 different strains in the same tent. You can top some of them to slow them down to kinda even them up, then everything goes haywire again in a couple of weeksā€¦and at some point you havfta stop chopping on them to give them top time before flower. They look great as always !

Marty

7 Likes

Thanks Marty. Itā€™s not that much more work to be honestā€¦ topped once, let em grow, supercropped (was a disaster on these) and another top here and there to slow down the super growing branches.
But mostly it is just, everyday when I check up on em, tucking the tallest branches a square further, pretty much till flip. The super scroggers keep tucking during flower and get those short, ā€œchodyā€ nugs but I like it when the flowers become a bit taller, plants a bit higher. To each his own.

Ow yes, for sure. Even hard to get em this equal when theyā€™re the same strain grown from seeds. These are all clones from the same mum. Makes it a lot easier.
You can see Iā€™m struggling with the 2 different lights tho. Iā€™m curious if the flowers will be any different.

8 Likes

Letā€™s goooooo girls. Huge difference day by day now!

15 Likes

@MrMonkey420 your girls are gorgeous! Looks like their getting ready for prom night !

I see a ā€˜sea of greenā€™ in your near future!!!

7 Likes

Credit to you and your son mr @TheMadFlascher! The BBP works great!

6 Likes

Glad youā€™re enjoying it!
Looks like youā€™ll always be ready to use it for your greatest advantage!

Going to be fun watching those girls progress through flower!

6 Likes

Week 1 of flower is passed. Letā€™s go week 2!
Time for another BBP application.

Oh and Iā€™ve got a new phone. The colours are much more natural now.

18 Likes

Just looking better and betterā€¦I liked the color the old phone gave youā€¦and here I was thinking you had a super green secret ingredient !! lol.

Marty

8 Likes

Well they have paled a little bit tbh.

7 Likes

Yep. Iā€™ve done it. Made splints and wrapped up broken ones with canesugar paste and organic zigzags.

Iā€™m brutal. Iā€™ll just walk up and snap them and let them hang. Lol. Iā€™ll shoot the last one I did a few days ago outside. No splint or wrapping. Just torture.

10 Likes

LOL! Love how brutally honest you are! ā€œIā€™ll just walk up and snap them and let them hang. Lol.ā€ :rofl::rofl: They are amazingly strong & resilient plants huh. Yet, Iā€™m always shocked when I see ā€˜em hanging droopy after a heavy work out like that before they recover :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

So whatā€™s the time over there Munk? I know Australia is like 14 hours ahead.

8 Likes

2.28 pm as I type, 6hrs ahead of yous.

8 Likes

Man. I was thinking much moreā€¦ thatā€™s not too shabby. I could hop on a flight do lunch and be back the same day! LoL Iā€™m guessing itā€™s like a 12 hours flight or something ridiculous from the states. Thatā€™s a long long time for me to sit still!

8 Likes