🐒 MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Ah thanks Nach, very nice to know! That was weird man. Same over here. First hours I had that 521 host error screen, and then it suddenly switched to an all white screen. Refreshing/clearing cache/using different device all didn’t work, so had to be something bigger.

10 Likes

That’s the same thing I did. Yesterday I had a couple of issues and got an Error Code of 500, but it would let me back on by just closing the browser, today nothing worked that I tried.

8 Likes

Yeah it looks to me like they did an update I got a bunch of suggestions at the bottom now that I didn’t have before on my tablet. :man_shrugging:

:thinking:… that is unless the suggested topics at the bottom has always been there and I never noticed it…
:laughing:

9 Likes

The suggested topics has always been there since I joined the forum, you probably just never noticed it! I also noticed that when I received a notification for a DM it showed up in a grey circle near my avatar and now it shows up just like a normal notification.

7 Likes

Ya I had to get my forum fix and go spelunker around other sites I haven’t been on in a year or so. which turned out to be a good thing, getting out of the house is always nice. I still had pic upload problems until today though. All seems as it should be now. Back at it, Onward and upwards!

7 Likes

Watching live! :racing_car: :checkered_flag: :checkered_flag:

F1 Canadian Grand Prix Montréal

@kapouic

8 Likes

Damn…that’s all just DAMN!

Marty

6 Likes

No US Open for ya today Munk… lol I don’t usually watch golf neither but it was a major plus it was in Mass… I sure would pic golf tho over some Canadian event… LMAO - OooooH no he didn’t!!! There’s only 2 good things that come out of Canada… lol we just learned this one - maple syrup and Mary Jane… Kidding Kap - Who loves ya??? Good stuff :relaxed:

8 Likes

Interesting! So this staggering isn’t always a sign that stretch is happening? Good to know! A couple of my plants started doing this already, and I found it odd.

7 Likes

I’ve got a little update on the mudkitchen for you guys! While I was locked up in the Growers Network Jail, I finished the thing! I’m super happy with how it turned out and the little rascals love it!!!

Points for mr. Godfather hehehe

17 Likes

Thats just awesome monkey man.

9 Likes

Cheers @cloudkandy! Wouldn’t make any profit out of it I were to make one and sell it…took me a couple of man hours :sweat_smile: But I made this one with heaps of love. I love those 2 little monkey’s as if they were my own.

• Back to weed

I took some ground bud under one of those cheap digital microscopes and was really impressed while high…it’s a little less impressive now that I’m sober but still cool :rofl:

Look at that!

12 Likes

FFS!

I was checking on the trichomes of the grow, AMBER ALREADY! They were supposed to go another 2 weeks on the calendar, so I only just started flushing yesterday. Didn’t check the trichs earlier because I was so busy and assuming they still had plenty of time left. :man_facepalming:

Not sure what I’m gunna do… flush longer or put them in the dark and cut em…
I’m a highflyer, not a stonedigger, so I don’t like all amber trichs. Give me sativas and creativity, no couch locky stuff!!! Guess I’m going to chop then… Never was a big believer of end of grow flushing anyways. What would you guys do in this case?

:parrotdad: :parrotdad: :parrotdad:

13 Likes

I would put them in the dark, then harvest!

8 Likes

Im pretty sure Hap said a while back to ignore the amber trikes on the leaves sticking out and pay attention to the color on the seed pods themselves. Looks like they have a ways to go yet to me based on your second closeup down. All still clowdy and clear. And the pistols are still growing out of the buds, I would wait a week at least.

Marty

6 Likes

Tried to make some top shots for you martyman.
Less amber but it’s coming.

Pictures aren’t really clear, but it’s the sharpest I can get it atm.

You can see the new pistils very cool.

11 Likes

Quite intriguing ‘Monkey shoot’!!

It’s amazing just how much the Godchildren look like the Godfather!
Not going any farther with that one !!

Great job on the mud kitchen Monkey, it shows itself as a act of love and the ‘profits’ will be incalculable in the future…those lucky Godchildren will cherish the experience for a lifetime!!!

9 Likes

Mr Monkey, you and I are at the exact same spot on our grows. I saw lots of amber too, till I looked into the bud some at the seed sacks…they was all white and clear so I am going another week or so. At almost 9 weeks on 10 week plants. They be getting close. And VERY nice looking girls you got there for sure!, And a very nice job of woodworking for the little ones too!! Kudos!

Marty

7 Likes

Friggin Flash… lol!! All 3 of you look exactly alike… lmao :rofl: that right there is good stuff.
Dang gum … Would you look at that… …outdoor play kitchen, mud kitchen, what have you - that is very impressive Monkman. You might just have some skills there!!! for a European cat that is. LoL
With Haps retired ass in the machine shop and Mr. monkey the carpenter at play y’all could build a village! I knows whos clan I’m in come the end of the world dude.

8 Likes

Read to go to bed actually, had a great smoke. Then those friggin munchies kick in and I’m like: “you know what, let’s go downstairs and cook yourself 2 eggs.”

30 mins later:

Story of my stonerlife.

12 Likes