The Chefs beautiful grow log

My name is Chef Jonny G, but you guys can call me chef. I am a full-time chef in Massachusetts and couldn’t wait to start growing when the laws passed. My dream is to open up or participate in one of the first legal Massachusetts restaurants to serve cannabis. I have so many ideas and so much love for both cannabis and cooking. I would love to start growing and sell to dispensaries but unfortunately Massachusetts made it nearly impossible for somebody like me to get a license and open up a sustainable place. I guess I’ll keep my fingers crossed and start marching for new legislation. :pleading_face:

9 Likes

Do you have a thread or grow journal where you’re keeping all of the updates for you grow @chefjonnyg?

7 Likes

Yeah I should really start a thread, most of mine start with “Growers log, flower date #”

3 Likes

Totally agree! It would be easier to follow along and see the progress!
And your girls are gorgeous by the way!

5 Likes

Thank you, I spend a lot of time and love on them, I’m still a beginner but it’s so nice going into that room in the morning. Everyday I walk in and say “Good morning ladies” such a good feeling

5 Likes

That’s why I name them with girl names . Now I come in and say good morning brooke lol

4 Likes

Looking beautiful, lovely growing. Would love to see your grow journal and how you doing this magic.

3 Likes

sshh, you might have to merge all the posts so their in one topic :wink:

Happy modding :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Should be a laugh button, piper down :rofl: Been wanting to say that for ages to you. I see the mountain of work you warning me about. Well lets try a first merge.

4 Likes

How the hell do I do that

1 Like
2 Likes

Gorgeous plant health mate! :seedling:

1 Like

Yes I agree. I’ll keep posting on this thread. To catch you up I’m using two Mars hydro t5 2000 and 1 -8 tube, 4 ft aggrolight fit with LEDs for flower I’m using sohum soil in 7 gallon pots with r o water through veg and am experimenting with m.o.a.b., a nutrient which has an insane amount of potassium and phosphorus. I am also using a product called Papa’s perfect poop to make tea from. Other than that I have a rain style CO2 hook up that I’m running at 1,000 ppm. I am currently growing nine different cultivars. Nicole Kush (3rd gen clone), blue dream, purple kush, Durban poison, girl scout cookies, white widow, Skywalker OG (2 different phenotypes), I also have unidentified seeds from a sativa I got from my friend Johnny, he gave me five seeds so I decided to name it short circuit since a guy named Johnny gave me five seed, Johnny 5…short circuit…(get the reference?) and Skittles.

5 Likes

This feeding I used Papa’s perfect poop and made a tea. Two days with a bubbler and it was foaming almost to the top of my reservoir. The plants responded wonderfully, I highly recommend it so far.

9 Likes

Wonderful garden @chefjonnyg!

If you’ll excuse my ‘’newbieness’’, I don’t understand something: Are all your different threads about the same plants? Or do you care for many different gardens?

6 Likes

Same grow room, I have eight different strains going on

6 Likes

I have to ask do you hand water or auto or is it hydro

5 Likes

I hand water. I use a 15 gallon reservoir then I hooked up a submersible water pump to a rubber hose and I feed them that way

7 Likes

Bump @chefjonnyg, merged your two topics together. Let me know if its groovy. Lets keep your grow log here. Beautiful pics, lovely grow, just saying that again. Change the title if you like, I just used my priviledge to create a suitable topic.

4 Likes

I like it just the way it is great job!

5 Likes