MotherGoose’s new room

Hi all I’ve been busy with building a new grow room. I’m running an undercurrent 13XXL 4 site system. The room is 11x11 with 10’ ceiling. I will control the system with a Building Management System. These are what supermarkets use to control their refrigeration and lighting.
Planning the maiden voyage to start by end of November. Thanks @bullfrog420 for the advise.

Uploading: 21404042-72F4-4886-A821-868EB8740D65.jpeg…

22 Likes

Excellent build mom look forward to seeing the monsters u grow :love_you_gesture:t2:

5 Likes

Now that looks like a fun play ground to me!!! Have you done your test runs for the temps and humidity yet? Don’t forget those numbers change with plants in, and at different sizes. Keep posying pics as the room is up and finalized!!! I look forward to seeing this grow knock out some stellar herb!!! Awesome!!!

6 Likes

Thanks
I will keep updating. Can you see my smile from your place? Haha

4 Likes

Started control panel today.

9 Likes

That doesnt look like a control panel…it looks like your designing a hi tech avionics closet for an aircraft. Hahahaha

5 Likes

I’m a refrigeration technician and have “acquired” all this over the years.

5 Likes

I was just gonna say you are HVACR certified…me too…just retired two months ago…Bet you picked that up for free from a job swap out on controllers? I just went simple and bought a complete digital controller/timer with intermittent side for multiple on/off and side for single on/off. (hydro feed and lights) never have used the intermittent side. My fan system already had the temp/hum sensor with it’s own control board. Looks great! I gotta move my room out to the main part of my basement, in the coal room now with limited ceiling…out in the main basement I have 9’3".

4 Likes

Nice. I’m getting close to hanging it up.
I have been upgrading supermarket controllers for a bit so there was always used parts that worked fine so I hoarded as I went and now I have a good selection with some spares. It’s an E2 controller if your familiar with that system.

2 Likes

I worked in residential only simple single systems…but I recognize it. Did a little bit of rooftops a decade or two ago. Then got into residential property management. Sure didn’t miss the wind howling up my ass three stories up in the middle of winter lol.

2 Likes

This looks nasa engineered! Super clean. I’m feeling inspired now.

2 Likes

Or hauling compressors to the roof. Haha

2 Likes

Update
Finished control panel
Mars hydro FC4800 for lights.

7 Likes

I hear that! Did a few units in an apartment complex where they had a HVAC closet off the small deck off the living room, the closet was so small that you had to lay sideways to see the burners on the furnace, in the back of the closet they had the water heater and the condenser unit. Unless you took out the furnace and the water heater you couldn’t even get to the condenser to replace it. You could barely even get the cover off, or change out a cap or charge. Most asinine thing I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

First test of all systems is good. Going to leave it running overnight. Looking like this weekend I will introduce plants.
I going with Purple Panty Dropper by Humbolt seed co.

5 Likes

Nice setup!

3 Likes

Is that a -27lp Sentinnel CO2 burner I see in the back corner of your picture??? I Use the big burner from them. I had a cppm-4 controller but the sensor went so I need a new controller. What controller are you using for it? What ppm of co2 do you shoot for? In Tn I rock itnout at 1500ppm, but in colorado that can cause damage and i kept it around 1000ppm.

1 Like

That ROCKS! Pro job for sure.

2 Likes

It’s a titan 4 burner. I use a co2 sensor for that controller in the picture. I wrote a program to run it. I have a relay that feeds a traditional outlet that I plug the burner into. Best part is that controller will record all the data points every 3 minutes and I can export data to excel for a night of data nerdness haha. Want to keep records so I can dial in environment to the strain.
I run average of
Veg 600 PPm
Flower 1200-1400 PPm

4 Likes

Well it’s official plants are in

Think I will start another grow log

6 Likes