Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Mr. Gritz. You win! GN you also win!

To all at growers network. I will no longer be here.
To mr. gritz you win! your a better liar than i anticipated! So i concede and bow out. Enjoy your thieving and lying! And i will not be part of this trickery. There is no control over this forum. I called people out to help and got nothing! No help i dont trust GN anymore. Im sick of the childish bullshit and drama. And the lack of help. I sent DM to people here… not gonna call you out. You said you dont know the story. Well you obviously never read the threads and that shows me you dont care! So now i dont care! gooday GN.
MR.grits your a piece a shit dishonorable person. I hope you fester here and you steal lots of genetics your a great liar i commend you! Fucking loser! Watch out! To my friends who were here for me! i wont forget you. Because i have no friends. I exist on a digital plane only and i do have values and morales and thats what keeps me here on this planet. Because my family is dead and so is GN!

P.s.
i want to retun my clone collars to GN i dont want them anymore can i have a shipping address to send them back?

1 Like

That’s just sad you re a good man you will be missed for sure… :frowning:

5 Likes

No one wins buddy, please reconsider, Never give up, this place won’t be the same without you

5 Likes

Havent had the pleasure to chat with you much, but despite that you’ll still be greatly missed. Enjoyed following your journeys in my short time here. I’ve heard nothing but good things about you from Hoppiefrog. All the best to you.

5 Likes

I agree with the others! I would prefer you stay and so would a lot of us newbies. Your enthusiasm and skills will be sorely missed here… But, whatever you decide, I will find a way to follow your adventures…

6 Likes

4 Likes

I have had posts flagged in regards to Gritz and removed… this place is a mess and needs fixing or others will go to…

9 Likes

We can’t afford to loose any more family members :frowning: it will get awful lonely in here…

6 Likes

I hear you…the ones lost I can still contact in other ways so I am not to fretted… It was just an opinion of how I see things going…and people were upset because I offered L S D etc as gifts… bigger issues than that shit here…

7 Likes

You guys are the reason i stuck around man theres enough good ppl here to outweigh the bad i love watching your thread and girls grow man!!

7 Likes

Hey all. Sorry about this drama. Remember, please DM me if you need assistance. This mission of the community is to empower growers and create a space to help each other. Thank you! We appreciate all of you!

4 Likes