Mud's Perpetual Grow

Yes sir. Everyone in the tent has had BBP.

5 Likes

You down wit’ BPP?
you-down-wit-opp-yeah-you-know-me

7 Likes

I’m reading good things about bbp. I’m gonna use it on my next grow.

6 Likes

I got that same type growth on almost all of the current plants I have growing. I have some that the very bottom branches are taller than the top of the plant. The stuff that’s really going crazy is plants from preybirds seeds… :wink::+1:t3:

5 Likes

LOL, Hap I’m guessing @wow_arizona would agree with that comment 100% !

He is just knocking it out of the park one grow after another !
Can’t wait to see his outdoor grow this season!!! Actually, I always look forward to those outdoor grows!!!
Something about loving ‘monster movies’!!!

6 Likes

Had my first elimination last night. L10 was a decent looking plant overall. All girl. Except for 4 dangly balls half way up the main stalk. Out you go!

7 Likes

This morning it was almost hard to believe there was another plant in there last night.

7 Likes

Better shots of the LOL boys.

6 Likes

More training for Blueberry.

6 Likes

I don’t remember if it was here or somewhere else. Someone asked the other day what size my bags are and i think i said 1g. I misspoke. They are 2g.

3 Likes

Hey Mud, how sturdy are those Vivosun plastic bags, and do you grow all the way to the end in them or switch over to fabric? I really like these Radicle bags, other than they are the perfect incubator for fungus gnats with a bazillion holes big enougt for them to crawl through all over the entire bag.

Marty

5 Likes

Valued post!

3 Likes

This is my first run with these. I plan to leave them in there for the duration. They seem to be fairly sturdy. When I filed the one for the Blueberry, I packed the promix in there fairly tight to make the bag stand up better. Didn’t bust any seems or even stretch it as far as I can tell. I’ve had the other in and out and rearranged more times than I can count. So far so good.

4 Likes

Big change to the full tent shot in the last 2 days.

L6 failed to make the cut for breeder male, so out he went. L6 had the “weakest” and least desirable structure of the bunch and was behind the others in flower production.

Even after ditching him and rearranging (and raising lights for the third time this week) I’m out of space! :rofl::sweat_smile::man_facepalming::man_shrugging::grin:

5 Likes

Chunkadelic 1 decided to put herself closest to the lights, then complain about being too close to the lights, so everyone is now catering to C1, now known as Marcia.

Marcia is 39 days old. It’s been 17 days since she showed us how girly she is and she’s doing her best Afghan Hashplant impression.

Chunkadelic 2 may be smaller than her sister (and tired of being compared to her) but she actually has better structure. C2 has been showing sex for 15 days. Say hello to Jan. :laughing:

4 Likes

Okay… the biggun…

The Lights Out Larry F2s are showing their differences now. Keep in mind the goal of this hunt is CHEESE! The boldest, dankest, in your face cheesiest cheese I can find. So structure is mostly just something to look at until they start giving me real smells, but I definitely have favorites picked out that I’m hoping are cheesy.

8 Likes

Yeah don’t ya just hate it when they’re growing that good lol!

Marty

4 Likes

Thanks for the info thinking about getting some a lot cheaper than the other alternatives!

Marty

5 Likes

That’s exactly why I got them. I was worried about root health, but I don’t think it’s an issue.

5 Likes

You know that’s funny cause just like @automatik uses to this day I used plain ol discarded 5 gal nursery pots and grew every bit as good pot as all the fancy fabric and mesh bags like the Radicle that I used this grow, and which turned out to be a fungus gnat nursery lol. I still do like those bags maybe with the mosquito bits I just got they will be fine, couldn’t get them killed this grow (but did t know about the bits). Think I’m gonna get a pack of them and give it a whirl.

Marty

7 Likes