Mud's Perpetual Grow

Time it so you finish in Late July/Early aug. youll get the strongest sun beating down on your buds then

6 Likes

No i think imma start one with the next batch of photos and just throw it outside after a month…that’s what I’m thinking…

8 Likes

I like autos. They’re easy to grow (if you’re already half-ass dialed in) and don’t take up a lot of space… You don’t have to worry about light leaks…

8 Likes

Ive grown 2 autos ever and both took over 100 days. Well one was @ 100 & #2 was 110 days. I mine as well just photo it up. My thoughts on autos:
A) I like playing god
2) Shorter wait worth the weight?
C) Too delicate
4) There is NO recovering from a fuck up!

8 Likes

My spring/summer outdoor project is going to be with autos. Each of my three planned grows will account for a 120 day “sprout to harvest” time span. After the craptastic weather we had this past Sept/Oct, I want to have my final outdoor autos started by 06/01 in order to have everything harvested before 10/01.

I haven’t grown autos yet. Whether or not I grow them again depends on the success of these grows.

8 Likes

Well I’m sure all will be rooting for ya. Curious how many photos you gonna undertake this summer as well outside?

7 Likes

If things going the way they going now, that update will be before the weekend…:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

And now the big question…

I’ve been letting Aileen grow naturally as much as possible. I tied up the second node branches, took off dead fan leaves at 1 and 2, and tick a few fans, but otherwise she’s untrained.

I did this because I wanted to see how she would grow naturally, but I also want to give her the best chance for big, fat, dense buds…

So should I defoliate? I usually do, but this is a little different situation… :weary:

4 Likes

ill always defoliate. even the first runners.

5 Likes

I’m not one for excessive defoliation… Because you are in a controlled environment, I would not remove more than the big fan leaves, because the plant don’t really need them, and I would also only remove them from spots blocking 2 or more bud sites…but this is me…

I only removed the big fans from inside…the rest is all still there…:sunglasses::v:

14 Likes

So today was the day. A trim and glamour shots for Aileen on Day 45.

I did a very light defoliation today. Only took bong fan leaves that were blocking bud sites and didn’t take many of those. I’m sure I’ll clip more at some point, but for now she doesn’t really need it.

She’s currently 30"t X 23"w and drinking a gallon of water every 3 days.

For some reason, none of my pictures will upload. I’ll try again in a little while.

6 Likes

17 Likes

She’s a beauty …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Is it just me, or is she almost giving us the bird now? Lol shes looks super super nice!!! :heart_eyes::fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Are her terps smelling yet?

3 Likes

Oh yeah! Little bit of phenol. Whole lot of spicy cheese! Like halfway between blue cheese and pepper jack. She smells delicious! :metal::grin::metal:

5 Likes

Oh man that sounds amzing!

3 Likes

@OlyBoy… WOOT WOOT! :metal::grin::metal:

Return shot should go out no later than Friday.

4 Likes

Thanks @defnsmokn and @Arrow. I’m pretty friggin’ excited about her.

I’ve been peeking in on y’all’s grows every time I see an update. Y’all’s grows are looking awesome!

7 Likes

Finally! lol

4 Likes