Mud's Perpetual Grow

Perfection

9 Likes

@mudman you sure know how to grow my friend!
Fabulous! :v:

9 Likes

Thank you @royboy89 and @bobette !:metal:

I’m enjoying my hard work tonight with a little Blueberry Passion.

I can’t wait to sift the trim from this one! :drooling_face:

17 Likes

Ooooo!! That one’s puurdy!
I can almost taste it!
Doing a fabulous job @mudman !:v:

7 Likes

Early Ice Roc City sample from a lower side branch.

13 Likes

I’m still around. Just a lot going on. Taking a little bit of a break. Hope everyone is well.

13 Likes

I’ve missed you for sure. You’re a drama free contributor. Do you have anything up and running?:+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

I have 1 auto that I’m about to chop and some veggies, but that’s all right now.

10 Likes

So i finally got around to taking down the tents yesterday. I haven’t told Mrs Mud, but if I’m being honest, i put it off partly because i was afraid i wouldn’t be able to find the motivation to put everything back up.
Life has been kicking us pretty steadily for the past few years and recently it has piled on, but i managed to find my motivation there. I plan to find seeds for Marshmallow OG and Stardawg and make a tribute strain for my favorite fluffy, four legged smoking buddy.
I’ll try to keep you posted on repairs and when i hope to be able to fire up lights again. Atm it’s looking like maybe 3 weeks…

13 Likes

Awesome. Shit piled on me and my wife also but just wade thru it best u can keep ur head above the line and it’ll work out.

9 Likes

The 2x4 is back up and i have 2 autos going. They’re 16 days old today and starting to get serious.

Mephisto Pinot Noir in a 3g.

Twenty20 Mendocino Durban Sunrise hunted by another grower in a 5g.
This one is a little mad about me forgetting to flush my recycled promix, but she’s growing through it.

9 Likes

Hey buddy. That looks interesting for sure!

7 Likes

good to see you back, bro!

6 Likes

I can tell I’m out of practice, but here they are at 32 days.

Durban Sunrise

Pinot Noir

The Durban has a cool mutation where it tries to grow leaves on leaves.

7 Likes

Might be a keeper plant lol. Weird ones always fascinated me. I have some freakshow crosses.i should try as I always wanted to because of the looks.

7 Likes

Day 36

Pinot is already frosty. Durban is still stretching.

8 Likes

Looking good man. How ya been? Havent seen you on as much. Hows the job situation now? Anyways looking fire.

8 Likes

Thanks. Been busy and stressed, but working on being better. Job situation is… something… lol. I have one, but they don’t always make it easy to pay bills and not growing for the last few months has made that even tougher. But these 2 should be the beginning of getting back on track.

10 Likes

Day 41

They both got quite a bit of cleanout. Durban got more after i took pictures. I’ve never seen lateral branching like this on an auto.
I ran out of stackable risers for Pinot so I had to improvise. Durban is still light bleached and my lights are almost topped out.

Pinot Noir

Durban Sunrise

10 Likes

Nice work mud.

8 Likes