Mud's Perpetual Grow

Took a couple pics of Lita (Maui Wowie) last night, then got really high and forgot to post them… :laughing: She’s doing great.

9 Likes

And Rose (OC Sunset). Trying to wait until Aileen is done to flip this one, but I don’t know if she’s going to cooperate. I did another clean out the other day.

Cool random shots…

12 Likes

Wow! Rose is looking big!!

3 Likes

She’s almost 20" tall now. Depending on stretch I’m looking at finishing out a 3-4 footer by the time I have enough space to flip.

5 Likes

That sounds like a good friggin time to me!

5 Likes

I’m not complaining. :metal::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::metal: I just hope I have enough space and light when the time comes.

5 Likes

Day 27 and Aileen is starting to get bushy.

11 Likes

Lita the Maui Wowie is doing great. I actually tried a little root pruning because she had a couple that were hanging out of the bottom of the cup.

11 Likes

Holy krap-- i love those fat leaves!!!

5 Likes

She thick. :wink::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Her leaves look and feel almost like the super realistic fake plants that are just a little too rubbery.

9 Likes

I popped some Australian Bastard Cannabis. Cant wait to see them grow! They are just plain bizarre!

10 Likes

Those are super cool plants! I can’t wait to see!

5 Likes

I can’t believe how good these are doing!!!

12 Likes

Looks like you’ve got it goin on! :metal:

4 Likes

Absolutely!! They get huge every time I look at them it seems lol

5 Likes

That’s so funny. I know exactly what you mean. And sometimes they feel TOO real. lol!

4 Likes

YES! It’s weird.

5 Likes

Got to thinking about it today and there’s a decent chance Interstate Killer will have some purple. :metal::sunglasses::metal:

9 Likes

Day 28: Aileen is almost as wide as she is tall. The closet is getting crowded again. She was starting to show some signs of nute buildup, so the last 2 feedings have been water only.

11 Likes

Little Lita is still looking great. I’d like to go ahead and pot her up, but I didn’t realize how big Rose and Aileen were going to get.

11 Likes