Mud's Perpetual Grow

Ive read good things about those lights! Hopefully theyre worth their salt, they have good parts. Looks nice!!

5 Likes

Day 31: Aileen has grown 1¾" up and 2½" out since yesterday’s update. She’s 21"h X 26"w now. She’s going to be a big girl.

10 Likes

When I first plugged it in, I was like, “Hmmm… I expected it to be light finishes warming up :flushed: OH SWEET :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I CAN’T SEE!” :joy:

Looking at the full closet pic the 150w GroPlanner completely drowns out the 100w Mars. The camera was compensating for the glare of the 150 so much there is no glare from the 100. :joy:

7 Likes

I can see the difference in the pic!

4 Likes

I know, I know… I’m slacking.

One, jumbo, all in one update today.

Aileen (Interstate Killer autoflower - Muddy Genetics) - day 32

Rose (OC Sunset - High C Genetics)

Lita (Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb pheno - Sebring Seeds)

Everyone was looking a little hungry this morning. More light has 'em thirsty.

11 Likes

Day 33: Aileen’s buttons are looking good, but she’s still stretching a little. She’s going to end up between 2½’ and 3’ tall.

11 Likes

There’s pure beauty in that green!
Looking real good mud!

5 Likes

That’s just wrong bro…now two of your girls are coming on to me…they looking awe…:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Thank you, gents. I’m pretty proud of her. :metal::grin::metal: There’s something special about opening your grow and seeing a strain that you bred yourself. :smiley:

9 Likes

Day 34. Staaaaaahp stretching, Aileen! I only have so much height…

11 Likes

Lower the light to her and cut it down 30% or so and see if she stops stretch. Mine will stop stretch and stack up tight if i do this if they seem to be stretching too much.

3 Likes

You best bite that tongue man… I only do maybe 2 light adjustments and :butterfly: much max it out after a month of veg. BUT I think I’m gonna loose the carabineers and get another 2"s…lol my killer purp is over 5’ w the pot… And she was the very last seed added late… actually when I started my thread…

2 Likes

She’s on my shortest riser right now and the light is topped out unless I ditch the carabineer. I’ll gain about 6" when I take out the riser, but I’m going to wait and see what she does first.

3 Likes

Well on day 35 Aileen (Interstate Killer - Muddy Genetics) has grown within 9" of the light… I’ll probably he to rearrange slightly to be able to take her stand out

8 Likes

Rose (OC Sunset - High C Genetics) is loving having the Mars Hydro all to herself and is causing space issues again ALREADY.

10 Likes

Didn’t have time to post the update on Lita (Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb pheno - Sebring Seeds) earlier. She’s growing great and ready for more nutes. If I can get to the store for more ProMix this weekend, she’ll be going in one of the new 5g pots to get ready for being mutilated and tortured. :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

If Aileen carries on to flower like that…I’ll have to take her out :wink: I mean she started it…:joy: …nice grow brother…looking awe…:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Man gotta watch breaking branches on plants i guess. Lol. Had a branch go herm on ne only one i seen on any plant and i lookd hard afyer i noticed that. Now that plant is in the tent by itself im still bout to smoke the product i get just uave to pitch any beans in it if there is i cut the branch off that had nanners on it

4 Likes

Lita’s an over achiever. 7 finger fans at the third node.:metal::sunglasses::metal:

11 Likes

That looks very promising!:+1::+1:

4 Likes