Mud's Perpetual Grow

17 Likes

She’s a beauty …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Is it just me, or is she almost giving us the bird now? Lol shes looks super super nice!!! :heart_eyes::fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Are her terps smelling yet?

3 Likes

Oh yeah! Little bit of phenol. Whole lot of spicy cheese! Like halfway between blue cheese and pepper jack. She smells delicious! :metal::grin::metal:

5 Likes

Oh man that sounds amzing!

3 Likes

@OlyBoy… WOOT WOOT! :metal::grin::metal:

Return shot should go out no later than Friday.

4 Likes

Thanks @defnsmokn and @Arrow. I’m pretty friggin’ excited about her.

I’ve been peeking in on y’all’s grows every time I see an update. Y’all’s grows are looking awesome!

7 Likes

Finally! lol

4 Likes

Good ol’ USPS… :laughing:

3 Likes

I hope the screen protector works out well for you!

4 Likes

My Interstate Killer auto is 47 days old today and she’s getting THICK! :metal::grin::metal:

13 Likes

Hey @defnsmokn we passed shot glass, growmie. :metal::grin::metal:

And she’s probably just over halfway done. :star_struck:

14 Likes

WOOOOO!!! Ric Flair

Dang man!! You have a nice plant there!!!

6 Likes

Thank you thank you! :metal: Hard to believe a week ago the top was the size of a king size Sharpie. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Thats no joke, wow. That was only a week? I remember the shotglass from a couple days ago. Dang man. Lol

4 Likes

Day 49 for my Interstate Killer auto, Aileen, lovingly nicknamed “Greasy Cheesy”. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My sleeve brushed a top this morning and it smelled like one of the pepper jack tornado things from Kum-N-Go. :drooling_face:

My wild guessing and hopeful optimism are saying 4ish weeks left, but I’m playing it safe and saying 3-5. lol

17 Likes

Big 80s hair goin on!

6 Likes

Released 300 ladybugs into the closet tonight. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: aphids!

11 Likes

Day 52 for Aileen. Slowly but surely packing in the flowers and fattening up colas.

Did a little more defoliation last night. I didn’t realize how bushy she’d gotten until I started snipping. Still thinking she’s going to finish around 11 weeks. That would mean 25 days left. Or just barely over a month until I’m smoking my very own strain. :metal::grin::metal:

12 Likes