Mud's Perpetual Grow

I have some Bodhi Lucky Charms lol

8 Likes

Day 19:

The girls were all staring to lean a little so I fired the Mars Hydro back up and spread them out.

Chunkadelic is doing her best impression of a Spartan shield dome, but she’s got great branch growth under those fat leaves.

12 Likes

Off to a nice start

6 Likes

Looky what the Mrs. picked up from the P.O. today… :grin: @OlyBoy sent me a clone of Wash! I already know it’s a beautiful strain and I recently found out it smokes great too! :grin: I wonder if I have space to keep 2 moms… :thinking:

More pics later.

17 Likes

Yay! I’m glad she made it safe.

8 Likes

Whoa that’s cool…

7 Likes

Everyone, meet Baby. :grin: Why Baby? Because the first thing I did after taking her out of the shipper was put her in the corner. :laughing: Here’s the temporary digs until I can set her up better later. She’s completely out of direct light for now since she’s been in the shipper for a while (long… no, dumb story) but she’s getting plenty of ambient light.

17 Likes

When you opened the box, could you still see the light?

12 Likes

Yeah those shipper have a battery life of 100 hours!

7 Likes

YO … MUD!!! SwEeT!!!

I ship my plants!!! LoL :joy:

4 Likes

I saw that I’m STOKED! Gonna have to grow a lot of bud too make tickets happen though. Lol

3 Likes

It’s just barely glowing.

5 Likes

The clone wasn’t the only thing in the mail today. Special seed delivery from a familiar name.

A couple 20twenty Knows Candy fem autos
10 Aficionado Royal Salute f2 regs!
About 15-20 Blue Dream x Bubblegum reg autos!
And probably close to 30 Double Bubblegum reg autos!

13 Likes

Day 20: I think everyone has kicked into gear. Chunk seems to be a quick starter that settles into a steady grind of growth. VL found her feet after the first dose of Jacks and is trying to outdo Chunk. Inzane is definitely looking better, if not significantly bigger.

656 (4)
656 (3)

12 Likes

Vanilla Latte is trying to steal Chunk’s spotlight. She’s really kicked into gear since the first application of BudBusterPro @TheMadFlascher ! Next feeding will be full strength.

12 Likes

Nice Mud… I would suggest when you hit that 10 day mark you do another 2ml/ 8oz (1ml/ 4oz) app and begin a 7 day schedule. We’ll observe after the full feeding, but my hunch is we’ll see a nice growth response. It always intrigues me but it seems after the first taste of BBP the girls seem to get excited!

Also watching Zanie closely to see her response…

4 Likes

Day 22:

Vanilla Latte has officially taken the title of biggest, even though Chunkadelic is a full node ahead on development. Inzane is still small, but looking much better (other than a little clawing). She seems to be a somewhat picky about feed strength.

13 Likes

Day 23:
Inzane is in the spotlight again and looking significantly better. (Other than the inexplicable clawing.) Looks like the stretch will be real with this one. I’ll be raising lights and stacking risers under the other 2 soon.

10 Likes

What’s up mud …been awhile…still growing away…just wanted to say hello dude. Later on

4 Likes

Howdy CW. Hows things?

2 Likes