Mud's Perpetual Grow

So 13 to 10, when I used to grow outside long before they even had fem seeds (at least that I knew of) that was the same ratio I got, a few more males than females.

Marty

5 Likes

Chunkadelics are rocking right along. Day 28 for both.

6 Likes

Blueberry got a trim… She was topped above the 3rd and stripped of everything except for the 2nd and 3rd node branches and the 3rd node fan leaves. Once those 4 branches hit 3 nodes, I’ll top them again.

7 Likes

Group shot.

7 Likes

Morning, from the farm. :metal:

10 Likes

The last LOL showed HERSELF this morning. Looks like I’ve got 7 females/3 males. I’ll take that ratio! :metal:

8 Likes

The boys got a defole last night and everybody got another treatment of Bud Buster Pro. That’s 3 for all the autos so far and 1 for the Blueberry.

5 Likes

Man that has to be rootbound? I use that same laundry stuff, and those tubs aren’t very big. Where do you get those 1 gal plastic grow bags? Amazon?

Marty

4 Likes

I’m sure she’s close. She’ll be going in a 1g soon. These are Vivosun 1g bags from Amazon.

4 Likes

Happy day at Mud’s Farm! I acquired a 210w 4000k high bay light today. 460w total now. :metal::sunglasses::metal:

Also the Blueberry went into a gallon bag.

9 Likes

Super happy kiddos this morning! Soaking up that added wattage and looking pretty for Dad! :metal::grin::metal:

6 Likes

The Blue Crew Genetics Double Bubblegum reveg is looking great!

10 Likes

The Blueberry wasn’t root bound yet, but she was getting there. I’ll probably have trouble keeping ahead of her training now that I transplanted her. Lol

8 Likes

Yep another week and it would have been choked up for sure. That is as close to perfect roots for transplanting as you can get !

Marty

6 Likes

Yep that’s the way to do it. wall to wall light coming straight down. That’s why I love those Durolux fixtures so much. I used two of them in that tent, it worked out great. I was scarfing around yesterday and just for grins went to Spider Farmers web site, they just released a digital controller for their lights has 0-100 dimming sunrise/sunset, 8 different programs, and is reasonably priced Spider Farmer LED Grow Light Controller - Spider Farmer Official will daisy chain and control 100 of one of their lights and 50 of another of their lights. They also came out with a true 1000 watt bar light that will cover a 5x5 tent, it’s a big light. 46" both ways if I remember right it was in mm. problem is not the price, it is wired for 220 only. Don’t know why they would do that, it is more effecient on amp draw, but is only 10 amp total draw on 115v. Under $1000 bucks. And on that one they used Bridgelux LED’s $829. They also have one made with Samsung diodes same wattage but $1029.

8 Likes

Hey @OlyBoy remember talking about how ISK was very time-of-day responsive? Scroll up to the last 2 group pictures. She get it from her daddy. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

The ISKs loved following the sun throughout the day. That’s cool to see the parent genetics showing the same trait.

4 Likes

After looking like the early front runners for selection, L1 and L2 have most likely ruled themselves out now as they’re trying to grow like Christmas trees, while L5 and L9 are growing like shrubs.

7 Likes

2½ gallons to water all the autos this time. They were about at their limit of dryness :grimacing: and very happy about their drink.

Day 36 for the Chunks. Day 33-35 for the LOLs. Day 28 for the Blueberry, who will be getting more training soon.

6 Likes

The timer caught me in the middle of pictures, but here are the boys.

6 Likes