Mud's Perpetual Grow

One could actually say this over here. It makes sense :rofl: :rofl: Translate this one with Google Translate or Deepl or so!

3 Likes

un poco

“post must be at least 10 blbalabalablaba fck”

3 Likes

Coachman polishes the stagecoach?

Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Oh peter peppers are HOT! Good stuff fir sure!

5 Likes

Yeah and you pronounce OE over here like OO en IE like EE. So it sounds really hilarious:

The kootseer pootst the postkoots with postkootspoots on a postkootspootsdook

4 Likes

Top 30 Blowing Away GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

5 Likes

They are, kdawg!! Very high on the scoville scale. I grow reapers too. Plus this year I’m growing Devil’s Tongue, Sabina and Dragons breath.

6 Likes

I have Dragons Breath growing this year too…first time… Just made atomic pickles with dried reapers from last year…wahooooo hot damn.

6 Likes

Muey bueno caliente for sure. Now you got my mouth watering with all those bad boys your growing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

5 Likes

Hey tenga.
You get lemons, make lemonade,
You get lotsa balls, hang em on the tree!

5 Likes

Well, I will post pics tomolly. Rn it is pouring rain. And someone who has heard of these strains. . . .finally!!! Farty dog and kdawg!!!
:grinning::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper:

When Loco stopped by last week, I gave him a penis pepper plant! I must remember to tease him— ummmm- I mean- ask him how it’s doin!!!

4 Likes

This guy’s wisdom is beyond the stars.

4 Likes

Ikr, I love the flasher, fosho!!

:purple_heart::blue_heart::black_heart:

Lol Bobby!!!

4 Likes

Ok, hold on one sec. I’m gonna show u guys my penis!!!

And thats my devil’s tongue.
Btw, it was still pouring!! I got soaked!!
See what I do for u guys?!

11 Likes

LOL, my days in Germany I discovered V’s were pronounced with a light F sound and W’s were pronounced as V’s…

Damn, I’m the kinda guy that was lucky to be raised with English, or I wouldn’t have any language at all!!!

7 Likes

I streaked a skydive party once with a flare between my butcheeks, holding another one up my hand. That was a good one. 2 others mates were involved as well. haha.

6 Likes

Damn, that had to be inspired by the Creator just for shits and giggles!!!

7 Likes

Ohmigoddess good gravy. . . the visual. . .
Lol! Pants, u take the prize!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Appreciate the effort. Loved it. That’s a very cool pepper.

7 Likes

I wanna see a pic!
Or . . . .
It didn’t happen. . …
:scream::rofl:

6 Likes