Mud's Perpetual Grow

I’m with Nacho. Love that variegated leaf!!
Marijuana is seriously such a beautiful plant!

11 Likes

Got some new goodies over the last 2 days.

The NightOwl Chemmunity Service won’t be popped until i can pop all 3 at once in case i find a male. I had to have this strain, but $50 for 3 reg autos hurt my feelings a little. :laughing:

13 Likes

Forgot to post this from Friday afternoon. Everyone was up except for Inzane.

8 Likes

More goodies came in yesterday! :metal: A VERY generous gift from another grower.

Kong Breath auto - RocBudInc
Sweet Tooth auto - Barney’s Farm
Purple Moonrocks auto - RocBudInc
Pinot Noir auto - Mephisto

At least 10 in each vial.

8 Likes

Awesome. Thought about making some auto seeds for the in between

6 Likes

The best part of waking up…

Interstate Killer

11 Likes

That is a happy, beautiful plant! And she’s beginning to look like she’s going to be nicely frosted. :metal::grin::metal:

7 Likes

And she smells like grapefruit with a little pine!
:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Interesting! #NewPhenoUnlocked :laughing:

4 Likes

Speaking of happy and healthy looking plants… The boys have stretched like crazy and are showing out! I had to raise my light 26 notches on the hangers when i got home yesterday.

Interstate Killer

The variegated ISK is female, so if anyone is interested in variegated autos, let me know and I’ll try to get some seeds out to you in about 2 months.

Cyclops Saucerman

This dude is entering beast mode! :muscle: Now let’s see how he flowers.

Lights Out Larry

For anyone who grows these, they hate being dry, but don’t like a lot of nutes when they’re young. I’m including myself in that “anyone” so maybe I’ll remember next time and not fry them or let them dry out too much. :man_facepalming::sweat_smile: They are looking MUCH better, but definitely still have some excess N and are significantly smaller than their tent mates

10 Likes

Cyclops Saucerman 4 from the last auto run is still looking unhappy, but i have her figured out. She’s hungry hungry building that insane amount of bud sites! Usually I strip the first node branches, the bottom 2 nodes of the second node branches, the bottom node of the 3 and 4th, and a few big fan leaves. This girl had what i would consider a heavy cleanup for an auto and still looks like this.

Last feed was 1200ppm and she showed some improvement. Next feed will be 1400. Been feeding Jacks at a 4:2:1 ratio, but i may give this one a little extra N for 1 feed.

9 Likes

The smaller Lights Out Larry was a boy also. :expressionless: So he’s gone. Too small. Didn’t get to see how he should have grown because of my goof. Don’t really need LOL pollen at the moment. Sorry kiddo. 3 strikes.

7 Likes

Pulled a couple lower fan leaves off the variegated ISK last night. Definitely cool looking.

13 Likes

All the babies are looking good except for the Inzane still being MIA.

11 Likes

I’m overdue for an update again.

The new autos are 12 days old today and looking great other than the variegated Interstate Killer being smaller, which was expected. Variegation looks cool, but it does hinder growth and development.

CS4 from the last big run is probably the hungriest plant I’ve ever grown. Her last feeding was 1600ppm and she’s still looking a little underfed, but there’s been a noticeable uptick in flower production since i ramped up her nutes. If i ever catch up to her I have a feeling she’ll grow some nice spears. :metal:

12 Likes

Looking good mud man

9 Likes

ISK update!

13 Likes

B E A Utiful! I see pink pistils. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Here’s the LoL and CS!

12 Likes

Nucely done Oly!

9 Likes