My first grow getting hard to wait lol

It getting really hard to wait as I think it’s getting harder to wait but the buds are really starting to change colors and it’s beautiful is all I know to say about it I just want to make sure I’m doing right so please any advice would be greatly appreciated and sry if pics are bad not good at that stuff yet lol

4 Likes

What week of flower are you in? It looks alot like a normal fade that happens closer to harvest while the plant is using up it’s nutrients

2 Likes

The one that is fading is in week 4 of flower and the other tall one is tasting week three they both are autos it’s really beautiful to watch the fade but kinda sad too lol but I’m going to let do her thing as long as I’m still seeing alot of green in the leaves to fade out but it’s harder than I thought lol

4 Likes

4 Likes

@whobe420 , looking great there. One thing growing teaches you is patience, its hard but we have to do it. Your plants looking very good for 3-4 weeks development.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for that I’m so thankful to have the Chace to grow I can’t wait to see what comes in the future this flower is changing my life for the better

3 Likes

Still see her buds swelling each day she is getting so beautiful I think tried to get best video I could let me know what yall think please and on the tall one I think her fade is coming faster but she is sticky too and colorful early in buds tia

2 Likes

I can’t get my video to post I’m sry

1 Like

2 Likes

Whats the error message you getting when trying to post it?

1 Like

It just says sry can’t load this pic or video at this time

1 Like

Just a check up and please give me what ya think on how close to harvest does everything think I am tia

1 Like

If in 4 weeks of flower, another 4 to 6.

1 Like

It’s a auto it’s 50 to 60 day seeds it’s 61 days old today I figured a couple days by the fade

2 Likes