My leaves are turning yellow need help

I need help. Leaves are turning yellow.

Where on the leaves did the yellowing start? Did it start from the bottom of the plant and work its way up? Nitrogen deficiency is pretty common, if your plants are in veg still it is most likely that. You can type in cannabis deficiency chart into google and a bunch of charts will pop up with leaves and the different discolorations. Match your leaves to the chart to see what deficiency you have.

1 Like

Well there start about 3 weeks ago. I got an irrigation system. But I picked l the leaves off. Plus I had some mites. Too. But something is wrong. This is was there were healthly

Well there start about 3 weeks ago. I got an irrigation system. But I picked l the leaves off. Plus I had some mites. Too. But something is wrong. This is was there were healthly

Need some better pics and details. Its hard to trouble shoot from just those pictures. To shoot from the hip Id say confirm your plants are getting the correct amount of watering, get on those mites fast, and monitor the temp. Did you go with a good soil/compost/fertilizer type mix?