My Odyssey

Grape Diamond Seedlings loving the 260 but this unknown dispo seed i had is growing, nice but seems to not be digging the environment. Pretty confused lol.

8 Likes

Watered till run off , it felt slightly lighter than anticipated. Ill feed next time i water.

6 Likes

8 Likes

That bag seed in the tan pot is giving some big fan leafs already. Grape diamonds are growing faster gonna cut this scrog to size for when i flip the lights.

7 Likes

That big seed is forever droopy, wish i could perk her up. She’s growing just fine but never seems to reach for the light.

6 Likes

Photo just before lights on. Topped the big gal in the back , no pun intended. Shes growing pretty fast but never shows signs of enjoying life. Meanwhile the other 2 are living their best life in here. These Dakine nutes are great.

9 Likes

I’m going to have to give them a shot. I’ve been trying different types of super soil lately, as well as my own soil blend I make with several dry amendments and microbes.
I’d like to find a good line of fert that I really like though.

5 Likes

I really like the Dakine 420 nutrients myself.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Training and defoliation day.
Super crop and lst. Lets see how they look differently come flower.
This bag seed has started vegging fast.

9 Likes

Any ideas what this growth is.

6 Likes

After some leaf removal and a top / fim

7 Likes

New ac infinity fan came for the exhaust things are pretty sweet.

6 Likes

Biggest plant in the tan pot seems to be a female so i might get lucky. The other 2 have a week or so to throw some signs. Been a good veg so far, once i get some more nodes growing on the smaller ones i might flip to flower.

6 Likes

Question to anyone who cares , do you run your lights lower intensity at a lower height, or more power higher up?

5 Likes

On my lights that I can adjust I run certain levels based on stage of growth. For seedling stage, I run at 30% at 18 inches, veg stage, I run it at 50 to 60% at 18 inches and for flower stage, 80 to 90 % at 12 to 18 inches. I also check the PAR readings at every stage when increasing light intensity.

6 Likes

I have a potentiometer, however its just a dial no direct numbers to go off of. I could use a good par meter.

6 Likes

If you have a smart phone you can download a free app called Photone, it works pretty good. Here is a little chart I use to adjust my lights with at each stage of growth.
par reading for stage of growth

6 Likes

Thanks man really appreciate it.

6 Likes

100% regardless of phase. I keep my distance consistent 18"-24"

6 Likes