My Odyssey

Dealing with nitrogen toxicity in the bigger plant, man these mofo is a pain in my butt. She loved nutes up till flower, now she wants to be a picky eater. She loves more light the other 2 do not, however they are doing great.
Just flushed her and will keep providing until she taps out or hermies on me.

6 Likes

Views

10 Likes

Been thinking of trying them myself, I’ve read a lot of good things about ghen. …I’m also really interested in trying out Lotus nutes as well.

6 Likes

Looks great brother,
What mode did you top them at?

6 Likes

I think the biggest plant got topped at 6th node, the other 2 i topped around 4th node.

5 Likes

Also dakine has been killing it for me this grow, almost impossible to over feed it.

7 Likes

Should i defoliate or let it keep growing?

8 Likes

8 Likes

Is that what i think it is

9 Likes

Also i was expecting my biggest plant which is a bag seed to do that. Came from dispo weed from a while ago, due to work i cant smoke but i enjoy growing and wife might smoke.

9 Likes

Yep, that’s what you think. If you’re gonna keep it going just pluck them off when you see them. It could cause you to get a few seeds in your other plants also. Just sayin. :+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

I plucked, if i see more shes headed outside.

9 Likes

She headed into the trash can wasnt taking the chances of my babies getting pollinated. Had a very nice root structure though.

8 Likes

Meanwhile the grape diamonds are doing just fine now, one is stretching a lot more than the other. Debating on cloning.

7 Likes

Shorter one has more of a sweet and fruity but also dank smell. The taller one is just completely dank smelling.

5 Likes

been silent for awhile sorry folks. Had my first born and buddy took over for last grow kinda baptism by fire on em. He did well but not what i can do. Growing some white widow autos currently for wifey.

10 Likes

Well congratulations on the baby…:+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Congratulations on baby bro

9 Likes

Thank you folks.

7 Likes

Congratulations!!!

7 Likes