My shower cap clone dome

Jus sharin, I made a cloner out of a Rubbermaid container, shower cap dome, 15w flouro and the fish pump there on the side image|375x500

3 Likes

Hey it looks like it works and that’s all that matters! Nice work.

1 Like

It does! Hahahaha, thanks! Speaking of nice work, that Runtz grow you did is a treat to see!

2 Likes

…lol… all that matters is getting roots… doesn’t matter how…lol…

2 Likes

Absolutely! I have them on the light schedule @PreyBird1 suggested and wow! Both myself and the girls are much happier. I’m most likely crazy, but, I’ve noticed , for some reason, I’m a little more chill with the light schedule . I guess we relax when the kids are finally in bed :wink:

2 Likes

People get way too stressed over growing… you want to know how to relax and find zen… dry a plant then throw it in the burn pit… the day you do that… you know peace while growing…lol…

3 Likes

Hahahaha yessssss!

1 Like

Its still growing i do not stop. I have 9 clones. And i just perma clone over and over.

1 Like

Yep i dont have to worry about my power bill either. It never tops $150 a month

1 Like

Hahaha I have not had an electric bill below $800 in years hahahaha thats also cuz of the a/c units I run and I usually rock a minimal of 8 1000w hps lights in each flower room.

1 Like

Damn how are scavaging the heat out of the rooms?

Hahahaha Ive done that before,but it wasn’t to find zen, it was to not Get busted years ago! Hahahaha wait, I did get in trouble anyway. Lol

1 Like

Yep, it’s working

1 Like

the only difference is the shower cap… and that personalizes the fuck out it…lol… I so love it good work…

3 Likes