:joy:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Beautiful and nice spot
ganjamon

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

another cloudy - rainy day here in Connecticut - but the sun is shining in my heart for my girls :slight_smile: I am hoping to get a little break in the weather so I can do another application of Budbusterpro -

I am very excited - the nutrient company I like best for indoor grows is Hydroponic Research and they just released a new formulation called VBX which is supposed to be a major improvement - I will be using it on my 2 downstairs girls even though they are in mid-flower and letā€™s see what it can do.
I was offered to be a part of the testing program in April, but at the last minute they reneged because Connecticut hadnā€™t approved its use yet - but the researchers like my grows so hopefully in the future - they made a small batch available so I bought som - better late than never I say :slight_smile: Thanks for lookinā€™

7 Likes

Great looking plants!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @sdoyle :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been using ACT teas for 2 years and absolutely hate cleaning the air stones that I have used in the past - they gunk up easily and donā€™t clean so good as well they get clogged up during the aeration process and slows the O2 agitation.

I found this site and a lightbulb went off in my head - as well as a Duuuh ahappynewyea

Just use the air tubes without the stones DUUUUUUHHHHHH

It works GREAT and cleaning is a breeze as well I saved about $60 buying a PVC pipping that fits in a 5 gallon bucketā€¦

I LOVE easy projects that make a BIG differenceā€¦
Happy Wednesday !

7 Likes

I am so glad that I allowed peer pressure to make me try a solo cup challenge. Hereā€™s my original little girl from Seed is an auto and I just replaced the bottom third with new soil. And Iā€™ll leave her untouched till harvest. sheā€™s about 50 days old and into flower.
@MephistoGenetics Deep Blue C x 3 Bears OG

Here are two cuttings that I rooted and are growing nicely these are photos I think One is from Lianna and the other oneā€™s unicorn sherbet but Iā€™m :thinking: not sure. Iā€™m gonna let them flower in a solo cup and see what happens I will be replacing the bottom third Maybe a couple of times.
LIT Ice Cream Sundae cutting

CultClassics Unicorn Sherbert cutting

Boy! This is super fun.
Happy growing!

11 Likes

What do you mean by replacing the bottom third? Sorry, if its a dumb question. Theres a lot to be learned in this group!

4 Likes

not dumb at all -
In solo cups you can take it out and cut the bottom third of the roots and soil and replace with fresh soil in the cup put a little myco in the hole and then the top back in and water in and you get mew roots and new growth - she never missed a beatā€¦:slight_smile:

11 Likes

Iā€™m so glad that @sdoyle asked because I still have two regular plants in Solos on about Day 86 or so, still vegging. Waiting on the sex of five other plants before moving the two into bags. Iā€™m going to give them a new bottom of soil to keep them happy. Thanks!

8 Likes

Learn something new everyday, thank you @ravenchief !

6 Likes

You are very welcome @sdoyle and @1sttimegrower
It works really well and gives new life to the plant - treat these like defoliation - ie you typically donā€™t defoliate after 21 days into flower so that is when you stop replacing the soil -

6 Likes

Getting tall

This girl is in a 10 gallon pot I can only imagine what this would look like if it was in the ground. Thanks for looking

8 Likes

Nice trees!

2 Likes

Thank you. I credit a large amount to BudBusterPro from @TheMadFlascher and I canā€™t wait to see the magic that it will bring in flower

6 Likes

Velcro told me he didnā€™t want to miss a chance of seeing Maya, so watching now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Hi Velcro. Itā€™s so nice to see you :star_struck:

6 Likes

velcro is the absolute star of GN! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

7 Likes