My Summer's Grow

So very sorry for the loss of your Aunt Florence aka Cookie and HI COOKIE! :green_heart:

12 Likes

Sorry for your loss, always difficult to loss a family member.

11 Likes

Thank you so much @1sttimegrower @Dforce @boozer :pray:
My summer outdoor grow’s new seeds that were dropped are doing great so its time to introduce them :blush:
Breeders in order Godfather OG from ILGM
Pure Michigan 2.0 from greatlakesgenetics
Wedding Band from fishermanseedsofficial
Gary Payton x Tahiti Lime from fishermanseedsofficial clonefamofficial MUTANT
Runtz x Red Velvet from LIT
GDP from ILGM Strawberry Sugar Cookies x Hazy Kush - pure_Breeding Therealgreenbodhi
Blue Dream from Humbuldtseedcompany
OMFG - from Fishermanseedsofficial
Gorilla breath x cereal milk - from clonefamofficial
New England Cotton Candy Rock Candy from pure_breeding

Thank you for looking

15 Likes

Nicely done

8 Likes

Thank you @ken81

This morning - all is well - They grow so up so quickly - before I know it they will be driving and leave home haha

Mantises everywhere, Green everywhere, lovely fragrances everywhere - I must be in HEAVEN!!!
Have a great day and weekend.

12 Likes

Nice what a morning right!

8 Likes

It makes me happy to be alive I’m sure you feel the same way @PreyBird1 :vulcan_salute::pray::sunglasses:

8 Likes

lRpzISh

7 Likes

Hey @Slym3r :slight_smile:

Its Saturday morning, hot and getting very humid - not so great if you are a human but if you are a plant they love it (so long as they don’t dry out) - Everybody is doing great - It is just about time for everyone to start transitioning to flower - My early flowering RS11xDivine Gelato never revegged so I am surrendering to her and am giving her full flower nutes and she is loving it - I also defoliated as I found a little bud rot from the humidity and density of her buds. I am starting to strengthen the support platforms but need to see how they are growing to do it right.

Thank you for looking .

10 Likes

Its time for an update on my outside gals - Everybody has transitioned to flower - I was a little concerned with the revegged clones that flowered early - but I am now convinced everybody made it through the stress of that event and is flowering in a good way. - I am keeping a close eye out for issues.

The 4 in this picture are from left to right Spanish Moon, RootbeerxGMOxHazyKush, RS11xDivineGelato and Gorilla BreathxCerealMilk - they are all over 7 feet tall and stretching :slight_smile:

Next up from Left to right - LilacCookies (thank you @SilvaBack203 ), RuntzxRedPop, WeddingCake, and BlueDream (thank you @Kabongster )

In the back L>R GodfatherOG (Thank you @Bulldognuts ) New EnglandCottonCandyRockCandy,

GaryPaytonxTahitiLime, New EnglandCottonCandyRockCandy,

In the middle is New EnglandCottonCandyRockCandy Clone, then >R, StrawberrySugarCookiesxHaxyKush

SpanishMoon2

on the left is PlatinumGarlicxBiler on right Spanish Moon3

so far so good - Thank you for looking - I am and remain very grateful and humbled.
Have a good one and try to stay cool and comfortable.

15 Likes

Wow that’s quite the lineup you have. They look great :+1:t2:!

9 Likes

Thank you so much @happyhippy :pray:- they are starting to smell and its making me hungry :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Most excellent work my friend, truly beautiful!

7 Likes

Thank you so much @papajerry :pray:

5 Likes