My White Widow big bud

Hi Guys,
I’ve just joined your family and it’s great to be with such nice, informed and like minded people. However I’m old and really finding it hard to figure out how to post so I hope this works.
At the moment I have 4 white widow big bud on the grow in soil and they are 3 weeks today into flower. I will hopefully post a photo now and if it works then I have so much more to say.
How do I post a photo? Please help guys.

3 Likes

When you type something, there’s icons at the top of the ‘’text’’ box. Look for the icon depicting an upward arrow (it may be a hard drive icon with an upward arrow…). When you click it you’ll have a pop-up box that will let you upload files/images from your computer… :nerd_face:

1 Like

Or just play around with the tabs… fuck it push it see what happens… Only one way to find out :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks kapouic i’ll give it a try.

2 Likes

I did scotty i pushed all the tabs n somehow i still managed to fuck it up. lol Cheers scotty17.

2 Likes

Then just choose file at least that’s how I do it but everyone’s set up is different

3 Likes

No problems! I’ll check back later see to see if you succeeded! Now this old man needs some sleep… :smiley:

The icon I was referring to right there. You have the reply button, the delete button, the upload (the one you need), and a screen…
Thanks for the screenshots @scotty17!

2 Likes

Thanks for your help guys and the screenshots Scotty 17. I’ll give it another go.

3 Likes

What a great community. Thank you @scotty17 @kapouic . Hats off to you.

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like