Mylittlegrow

So this is my grow so far the big one is a black widow got it from a friend that couldn’t have it any longer and the baby is amnesia lemon @gdoc I know I don’t have all the bells and whistles but my budget is very low so make do

r

11 Likes

Well… You can’t smoke the bells and whistles so… Haha! Looks fine so far to me, good luck buddy.

4 Likes

Nice start. Looks fine so far.

3 Likes

That plant’s looking good @mouse935. I would be careful with that non oscillating fan that’s right next to your widow plant. You might want to point it towards the side of your tent. Even on low speed, that close to your plant, could cause some wind burn. Honestly you should be good with the 1 oscillating fan if you have it moving back and forth.
Good luck my friend!
:v:

3 Likes

I think I see what your doing now? You would be better off setting your stationary fan next to your air vent and using it to pull your air out of your tent. Versus trying to pull air in. You should be able to place it flush and seal up the edges, then it’ll pull a good amount of air out of your tent. I’ll see if I can find a pic for ya?
:v:

2 Likes

I got it tyvm

Just moved the fans around th again

1 Like

3 Likes

So these are what I can afford to use any input.is greatly appreciated

1 Like

I’m seriously considering buying Fox farms ocean floor soil just want some opinions and I’m in a state I can order it

2 Likes

Looks sweet so far man. Once it gets stretching for the light. Did you pinch the apex branch once already?

No not yet and welcome to g.n.

Promix brother with soil nutes I was in charged soil like ocean Forrest… I’ll never go back to anything else

2 Likes

Def use proix some of my best grows came from str8 peat moss

Cool thanx guys will try it next grow

@scotty17 I actually started to mix promix petemoss and coco I do 50/50 and it’s working out verry well rn

If you want the ultimate grow media. 50% vermiculite coarse 50% peat. Then add dolomite lime and gypsom. Gives a perfect 5.8 ph naturally and it’s what Utah state university uses for there hemp and cannabis grows. And there research testing. They believe its the most premium grow media! I got a huge bage of vermiculite coarse. Looks like a 100 pound sack. But weights like 10lbs. And i havent decided on a peat base yet. I still use promix HP and coco coir. There both cheap. General hydroponic bricks are $13 wow! And pro mix hp is $53 for the BIG bail.

4 Likes

Iv been thinking of adding vermiculite kuz I use it for the cactus and it holds water pretty well

My big plant got sunburn. what can I do about it? already raised the light.

Nothing its fried. Spray a mist at lights out. And get your humidity up. Spray the underside of the leaves where the pores are for the fastest water absorbtion possible.

I did that to my nyc diesle last month.