Nacho151 Grobucket Blueberry, LA Woman Dakine 420 Nute Experiment

That’s correct. I like them because it’s a wicking system and each plant uses what they need!
I forgot to add that I use a wand to top water them for the first month.

4 Likes

Sounds easy enough. If they would’ve been around when I started I probably would’ve tried them too. They sound like they would be a really easy way to grow in a tent. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

How deep is the soil in the center of the pots?

3 Likes

They are great for growing in a tent. I have them in all my tents and a few outside for vegetables. Soil is down around the insert and about 7 or 8 inches on top of the insert. I fill the soil up to about 2 inches from the top of the bucket.

4 Likes

In all your tents? How many do you have?

2 Likes

I have 23 total using 12 in tents.

2 Likes

How many tents do you have?

2 Likes

4, 4x4 tents for growing and a 2x4 tent for drying. 1 3x3 for growing and a 2x2 tent for cloning. I ran out of room or I would have more! Lol!

6 Likes

Nice i have 7 tents. 2) 4x4’s 1) 4x6 with a front nursery for Clones and seedlings. A 4x2 for vegging. A big 10 x 10 for flowering large plants. And 2) 2x4x4 for drying and curing.

3 Likes

Your watering system looks pretty cool!

2 Likes

Might be looking at an intervention from the family soon after one of them found my list! LMAO!

4 Likes

Shshshhshhhhhhhh… don’t draw attention to the secret seed addiction society. All these discussions should be held on the secret seed society’s thread.

S.H.A. Seed hoarders anonymous.

Don’t tell anybody about it it’s a secret…:+1:t3:

6 Likes

I just needed a good laugh this morning, thank you @happilyretired!

1 Like

Why are you are quite welcome. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Day 53
Looking good! I’m liking the Dakine 420 nutrients so far!

5 Likes

They’re looking lush!

3 Likes

Day 57
Just got fed and looking happy!

@Slym3r @PreyBird1 have you guys ever tried Dakine 420 Flatline? I was asked by a local grower about it and had never heard of it, but after reading up on it, it sounds better than neem oil.

5 Likes

Ive read about it but never used it yet! Looks good but i have no idea?

2 Likes

Lemon grass and garlic oil eh?

3 Likes

Vampire repellant?

5 Likes