Nacho151 Growbucket OC/GG#4 Dakine BBP Grow

Damn Nacho…that thing looks like a vine gone wild !! Looks like you gonna get some great weight out of it On the broken branch just splint it, tape it up tight and it will be fine, they bounce back good if they don’t get torn off completely.

I grew it once so far, still have about 6 seeds if I remember right the original GG#4 from Ethos. It’s great smoke. Looking good!

Marty

9 Likes

I wrapped it tight and attached a plant yoyo to it to take the weight off it. It’s still looks good for the moment! I need to get a drinking straw, and split the straw to make a splint for it.

9 Likes

I just was thinking about this grow and realized I didn’t have to start using the plant yoyo’s until week 6 of flower instead of a week or 2 before flipping to flower. I highly recommend the use of Humic Acid and BBP so far!

8 Likes

Yep all that stuff is great. Been using Humic and Fulvic for at least 15 years, and BBP on a couple of grows going back about 2.5-3 years now. Every little bit helps.

Marty

10 Likes

Yez, monkey slapz! Curious!

8 Likes

Here you go, 46 days

and

I’m not fucking them up with bad bags and soil and under watering.

12 Likes

Looking absolutely GORGIOUS skinny!!!

Hehehe, got 'em ready to put in the dirt next.

9 Likes

Very pretty girls indeed. Not sure the bag had anything to do with it though lol. About the only kind of pot I haven’t tried is the autopots with the bottom water system. I know the breathable bags are supposed to air trim the roots and make em get thicker in the pot instead of winding around, but have had great grows with plain ol plastic pots, fabric and with the bazillion tiny hole fabric bags like the Radicle bags. Those cheap throw away bags are zero different from a plain ol plastic pot, they don’t breathe either. My grow isn’t big enough to worry about cleaning the bags and reusing them. The Radicle bags are made from something like a mesh covered with PVC so they are easy to clean, a bit of a pain for sure, but doesn’t take long to clean six of them.

Great looking girls.

Marty

8 Likes

Is this honest to goodness real botany talk or just another slang we use for male plant? The baby pollen sacks emerging are called vestige balls? Coming from you I’m betting it’s what they are really called. I should know that!! LoL

5 Likes

After a good number of transplants you won’t worry about shock anymore anyways. You get better n better at it, quick like and it’s as natural as watering them. Humic is great stuff no doubt, hands down, I use it too but I am willing to bet your Rico Suave by now with the transplanting.

5 Likes

Orange Crush Day 100. Should be ready to harvest in a week or 2.

17 Likes

LOL,
Botanically, plant tissue that has completed cell differentiation but not expanding are referred to as vestige, primordial, or rudimentary ! I’ve heard all the terms used interchangeably so pick your favorite!!!

8 Likes

Orange Crush P1 Day 13 in tent.

Orange Crush P2 Day 13 in tent.

14 Likes

Dang nacho them be looking GOOD ! Now these are supposed to be photos right?

Marty

8 Likes

I like primordial…it sounds dank lol.

Marty

9 Likes

They are supposedly photo’s.

9 Likes

Just picked up some L’ Orange from the dispensary. Tastes like Orange Crush!

Plants look real good, @nacho151 :+1:.

8 Likes

Well, I think the Orange Crush auto will be ready pretty soon. It’s making me rethink growing Auto’s.

In other news the neighbors decided to cut the grass!

15 Likes

Well, if the auto can stack like that, I’d think the photo version maybe something to look forward to!!!

10 Likes

With cows I’m guessin?

Marty

9 Likes