Nacho151 Ventana Plant Science Grow

I have topped it once and just defoliated it over the days the forum was locked out. I plan on defoliating the Orange Crush P1, on my other thread, starting tonight when the lights come back on.

8 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 54. I’m going to put this one into flower next Sunday.

I really like the Ventana Plant Science Nutrients so far. I found out that they changed the feed chart last week and used the new chart this week.

11 Likes

The old feed chart.

New feed chart.

7 Likes

@TheMadFlascher it’s been 10 days since I treated this plant with Hypoclorous Acid and no sign of Alternaria.

7 Likes

Mission accomplished!!!

6 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 60. It is loving the Ventana Plant Science Nutrients!

11 Likes

I decided to tie some branches down to open up the center to let light in and increase air flow.

11 Likes

While tying down branches I pulled to hard on a branch and it snapped off. So I decide to try a new cloning method. Just turning my mistake into an experiment! Lol!

10 Likes

Best six clones I’ve had so far was dipping them in cloning gel…then sticking them in a coco pearlite mix and watering them with the Clonex nutes at 1/2 full strength. Gave all of those six to a buddy.

Mine rooted great…hopefully yours will too !

Marty

PS your plant is gorgeous!

8 Likes

I’m gonna grab me one of these electrostatic sprayers. :+1:t4:

8 Likes

Hopefully it is a better one than I got, after 1 month it won’t charge anymore and it stopped charging 1 day after the return expiration date. I ordered a more expensive one that has a 3 year warranty with it. I’ll post a picture of the new one soon. It worked great when I used it. I might take it apart to see if is just a bad or loose wire or clip.

10 Likes

@Maz here is my new one. It was $87.99 and the warranty was $10.99. I am going to use it tomorrow for the first time.

11 Likes

Flipping the Orange Crush P2 to flower tomorrow morning!

10 Likes

@nacho151 looks healthy as nice lush green

10 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 63, 1st day of flower.

11 Likes

Upgraded the exhaust fan to a 6 inch system in this tent today! Hopefully it will help with controlling the heat! Using the old 4 inch fan as an intake fan now.

10 Likes

How did I miss this one.

8 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 65. 1st feeding of the flower cycle. I am liking what I see so far from these nutrients.

Just fed, watered and a little defoliation. @TheMadFlascher I just spent an hour looking at every leaf on the plant, and no signs of Alternaria!

11 Likes

I have the same one @Maz got, and have used it a couple of times, being careful to clean it out with RO water after the BBP. So far it works great.

Marty

10 Likes

After use I rinse it out with R/O, then run about 2 oz of R/O through it so it won’t plug up. The only problem is it’s not showing a charge any more on the 1st one I bought. I like the nozzle spray adjustment better on my new one.

10 Likes