Nacho151 Ventana Plant Science Grow

Ah yes, your using BBP as well right? It’s probably just that. I upped my nutrients with 25-30% increments, from the start.

7 Likes

Had to up twice last grow, so I ended up giving 1.5x the recommended dosage. As long as you keep feeding straight water every 2-3 times and keep an eye on the leaf colour, you should be all good.

7 Likes

This is a new nutrient for me so I been going kind of easy on it but I was thinking after feeding today I should have increased it by 30%. I will increase it to that next feeding.

7 Likes

No critics on this btw, you absolutely made the right decisions. Always better of upping your nutrients with small increments instead of having to deal with an excess/burn/lockout for sure!

9 Likes

The FlaVuh x4 is 4% nitrogen and 4% soluble potash so it should help if it’s a nitrogen deficiency, that’s what I increased this morning.

8 Likes

It could also be a calmag issue. *** UPDATE *** I just took a leaf off of it and it is yellow from the edge to the center and the veins are still green so I am going to add more calmag next feeding or watering.

6 Likes

Yep it hasn’t looked like that before…I’m thinking it’s a little hungry. But in general it looks really good. Maybe it’s the BBP calling for more nutes, I know my clones outside that I have been spraying get a little yellow after I spray them. So I am giving them some Insect Frass tea with high N.

Marty

7 Likes

So you already using the FlaVUH on this grow? Did you get the sample bottle of the 4 x stuff?

Marty

7 Likes

Yes, the FlaVuh is part of the Ventana Plant Science nutrient line. I received the FlaVuh x4 upgrade Saturday morning.

7 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 72.

13 Likes

Youre gonna have some really nice big fat cola’s on that puppy for sure !! You have some great compact growth there.

Marty

11 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 76 fed and watered. I upped the nutrients by 1 ml this feeding. Now that I can see the flowers forming It’s going to get a good defoliation over the next week! UPDATE This girl will get her last application of BBP tonight at lights out!

11 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 77 the morning after the last dose of BBP!

12 Likes

@nacho151 looking very nice

7 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 79 forming flowers and starting to stack.

12 Likes

Gotta tell ya @nacho151 that is one seriously good looking plant !! Love the compact growth. Do you think it’s the strain or that new AC light?

Marty

9 Likes

I am thinking a little of both. I have noticed while using the new lights the plants are looking a better color of green and the structure of the plants is the way I like it during this grow!

9 Likes

Did ya sneak some far red side lighting in there too??? lol…

Marty

8 Likes

No, but I was thinking I should probably get a couple of pucks to see what happens! Lol!

7 Likes

What’s that reflection? IS that the AC light?

Marty

5 Likes