Nacho151 Ventana Plant Science Grow

If it’s the red reflection you see it is a T5 side light I use. Most people that see my sidelights think it’s UV light. Pure white light though when I tested it before using.

7 Likes

Such a short stack height, tight internode spaces! BUSHY! :+1:

7 Likes

Here is what it looks like today Day 80 in the tent. It has grown 4 inches taller since Saturday. Hopefully it will start putting all her energy into flower and not vertical growing.

10 Likes

She is definitely starting to stretch a little…now if those buds just fill in ALL the vertical space !! You gonna have some serious bud.

Marty

10 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 82 starting Week 4 of flower!

10 Likes

Damn she’s turning into a monster…a good monster…a pretty monster lol…

Marty

9 Likes

Thats a beast of a plant @nacho151 awesome

7 Likes

That might be a pia to trim! Lol. She needs a defoliating mani-pedi lol!

7 Likes

I’ve been plucking 20 to 30 leaves a day for the last week. This girl just keeps popping more leaves out! Lol!

7 Likes

Dang i hate that! A leaf monster. I had a plant i had to get rid of because it was just too leafy and a huge pia to trim!

7 Likes

That’s 1 of the reasons I got that tumbler trimmer. Chop them down, remove the fan leaves, dry it and run it in the trimmer! Lol!

6 Likes

I always wait to pass judgement on a plant until it is done with flower. Some leafies I have had made almost leafless bud, but had a ton of shade leaves like Nacho’s during veg. I gotta say these four strains I grew this time were a breeze to clean, course just like natcho I plucked every day until they were pretty nude.

Marty

8 Likes

Week 4 and it’s starting to stack nicely so far!

9 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 85. She finally decided to stop making fan leaves and put the energy towards making Buds!

8 Likes

Ultra healthy looking lady there.

8 Likes

@nacho151 Beautiful brother

7 Likes

and I keep cutting 18 to 24 inches off mine and they keep growing :frowning:

I will have to stop soon as they are setting buds and deal with how tall they will

get

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

7 Likes

Curious, you noticing any uptick/benefit from the FlaVuh…I know you’re using BBP too and probably silica/triacontanol of some sort so double bang on the biostimulants. I forgot I’m using 3 autopots on a shared rez, so the sample isn’t gonna go far and I’m not gonna ask for more, I’ll just buy a small bottle if you’re seeing any benefit…non-placebo - the marketing cuts look great but don’t they always.

8 Likes

I’m using the full line, so I’m not sure what’s doing what. But I like what I’m seeing so far! Check with @sssportsmfg I think he is just using the FlaVuh on his current grow.

7 Likes

Ok thanks, its cool I’ll use it up, if I think I’m seeing something I’ll pick up a small bottle to finish out.

7 Likes