Nacho151's First White Widow grow

I’ve never grown the White Widow Strain before, so I decided to document their progress with photo’s.

3 Likes

Day 20

5 Likes

Day 25

6 Likes

I love white widow @nacho151! I grew it last year. It’s an amazing strain and I definitely plan on growing at least 1 plant again soon. It’s an extractors dream and it made some amazing oil and smoke! Me and my girl both agree it’s a very sensually stimulating strain. I think more than any purple panty dropper I’ve ever had…
Can’t wait to see them in flower. I’ll be following my friend! :v:

2 Likes

Lol! The person I got the seeds from said almost the same thing!

1 Like

Good ol’ faithful WW. Wonderful stuff.

2 Likes

DAY 26 added a water system. Decided to try Hydro Hole bubbler head instead of Hydro Halo’s with this grow.

2 Likes

Day 28 I’ve decided to experiment with increasing light in the center of this grow.

2 Likes

DAY30
Going to top these ladies Tuesday or Wednesday!

2 Likes

Day 32

3 Likes

Day 35
I am still letting them gain a couple of more inches in height before I top them.

2 Likes

Day 39
Topped 3 plants, fed 1/2 dose of nutrients, 1/2 dose Calmag.

2 Likes

Day 40
The runt finally started growing. 2.5 inches overnight!

2 Likes

The growth is incredible, huh? I sure wish I could see your plants, I have a real hard time with the purple lighting, but what I can see looks great!

1 Like

I’ll try to get a picture with better lighting. Basically the whole house has LED and florescent lighting in it.

1 Like

@pomeroymc These aren’t much better. I am going to pick up a new white light tomorrow when I go to town.

2 Likes

Tag me with new pictures, from what I think I see, they appear to have a beautiful color to them.

Btw, your side lighting is really cool!

1 Like

@pomeroymc I finally found an old white light, but I’m using a cellphone to take the pictures. Not much better. The side light on the tent frame increased my last yield, and the buds were bigger and denser. This time I decided to add a light tower in the center to see what happens.

3 Likes

Good showwww @nacho151 I haven’t done a Whit’s strain since my old life I will be watching also

3 Likes

Your plants are looking really good with amazing growth @nacho151. If you turned all your lights off in your tent and just use your phones flash we would be able to see your plants better. I used to do the same thing when I 1st started posting on here too.
:v:

2 Likes