Nanashi 0_o A Water Filtration tech and a Nerd

you are awesome. i like you lol

1 Like

Hopefully you will like my weed tooā€¦ill be finding out if im a smart as i think i am soonā€¦(if i make it to my first harvestā€¦im a darn genius)ā€¦not cuz i figured out how to growā€¦because i can smoke as much as i want and it will cost me nothingā€¦

1 Like

Surely this isnā€™t your beginning grows with all this info you have?

1 Like

indeedaly do

0_o

1 Like

NEEEEERD!

0_o

1 Like

1 Like

Well i am going to be waiting with bells onā€¦ I will be eager to see your finals nerdy nerdā€¦

I ran a room for a bit about 2008ish? but ripped it all down right before harvest for EX related issuesā€¦

Did stick one in the woods after ripping down the room and it was Digity Dankā€¦but that dont countā€¦

Been planing and scheming ever sense

0_o

1 Like

Ah ha! I knew it. Lol

I was like your one lucky new growerā€¦

1 Like

So what up. Its cool to meet ya! I am Slym. i grow mutants!

1 Like

Oh that guy was an idiot of a special breedā€¦my system was basically what you see hereā€¦but smaller ā€¦and with 21 sativas in it (white widow)ā€¦and no trimmingā€¦yeah i would have got jack if i didint put that one out in the woods lol

All science and no green on my thumbs lol

0_o

1 Like

I love science. No broscience!

1 Like

Just stubbornā€¦

Nice to meet youā€¦

I grow nothingā€¦yetā€¦till it hits the bowl it never happened

0_o

1 Like

My mother is a botanist. So i was raised with real horticulture.

2 Likes

Ill kinda give you that. But most cant get to flower or even properly pop a bean. So give yourself some credit! Your ladies look greatā€¦

1 Like

I have all kinds of nerd-tivitys goin on to post hereā€¦IT stuff (Computers and networking ip cams time lapses)
Filtration info
Electrical stuffā€¦
A few 4x4x4 green houses im putting out in the swamp for my next autosā€¦
I have a geothermal green room in skunkworks right nowā€¦
Ill make a thread for all of em
im just screwing around with my retirement lol

1 Like

LOLOLOLā€¦ I totally didnt read you as a retireeā€¦

1 Like

One of my moms take people out into the swamp for kayaking tours with the gators and teaches Florida related plant stuff

1 Like

A 34 yo retireeā€¦so im on the DL lol

1 Like