Need advice on leaves color and health

The condensation on the leaves is from my misting inside my grow tent before taking pics.
My problem is I think I might have overfed plants- using sensi grow a&b fertilizer -recommended 4ml equal parts in 1 liter of ro water. (Fed twice in the last week).
Using 315 cmh light 24 inches above plants in a grow tent. Only warm to my hand at canopy, not hot. Plants are in week 5- grown from seed- 3 Durban poison plants- (feminized) and 2 Dutch Treat, (feminized, auto flowering)
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Tony

1 Like

These charts may help:

Your leaves are looking a little bright and those spots on your leaves may indicate nutrient lockout… what is you grow medium? Ph of water/feeds? Do you measure ppm? My advice is to flush these girls, do some research on your nutrient feed schedules, I’m sure you’ll find that you should be starting with 1/4 strength or 1/2 strength in the beginning. Also I would highly advise against misting your leaves. It can actually hurt them in the long run. Work on creating the perfect humidity in your tent/room with humidifiers and dehumidifiers.

Happy growing🤙

4 Likes

By the way welcome to the forum! The more information you give us on your plants/medium/watering/feeding/lighting etc the better!

2 Likes

Hey @davesnothere where u been? / How’s it going? @tonester welcome;)

1 Like

@hoppiefrog hey buddy! I was watching some journals of some familiar people somewhere else for a while… I’ve missed this forum though

1 Like

Nice how’s Mac doing I saw he had a new setup

1 Like

U need to meet @devjyarn he’s awesome what he don’t know he will find a great answer for u in no time at all

4 Likes

I didn’t catch macs thread! I miss that dude… I’ve been watching t dubs, Betty, and missiles! Not sure if any are still on this forum… is devjyarn the led guru? I can’t remember!

2 Likes

No that’s I’msickkid. Devjyarns is a cdn fella he’s very helpful hes our new macgyver he knows his stuff and can explain in lame terms.

3 Likes

Tdub is here now and then haven’t seen Betty in q CPL weeks

1 Like

Missles is still around regularly

2 Likes

Thanks for the @! Always happy to jump in and talk about growing.

4 Likes

This is a friend that has been away for a bit but here he is :wink: @devjyarn meet @davesnothere

2 Likes