Need help asap regarding boming house for bugs and my plants

Ok so for about 2 months now I’ve been dealing with some sort of gnats I thought they were from my garden but found out they started from a palm tree house plant I have lol (took the palm tree outside and say so many gnats and even a surprise of psychedelic mushrooms lol at least that what google lens told me) anyway so I’m bombing my house cause they have infested my garden I have 8 in veg which I’m not to concerned with but I am worried about the 2 I have in flower they have about 3 weeks left for harvest. They do have the gnats and need treated ( I have tried everything from nematodes and perlite on the top 2 inches of soil and even spent a boat load of money on trifecta which did not work I used the yellow cards gnatrol and sms 203) so bombing is all I got left without restarting everything question is WILL THE 2 IN FLOWER BE OK TO SMOKE WHEN THEY ARE DONE? NOT PUTTING A BOMB IN THE TENT BUT WITH THE VENTING IT WILL BE EXPOSED SO WITH 3 WEEKS LEFT AND THE FLUSH IM HOPING NO RESIDUE WILL BE LEFT BUT checking here fist so please help

2 Likes

Get H miles mites. I wouldn’t suggest any type of bombs at all, very likely you’ll compromise your grow. Even exterminators will tell you bombs just push them into a hiding space where they’ll recover (heard this about roaches, assuming it’s the same). I had this same issue 2 years ago and then again but with root aphids, both times the predatory mites cleared that shit right up.

2 Likes

What are the cons of the h mites? Are they like nematodes?

1 Like

I don’t ever have plants in the house when I have bomed I do it in between grows

2 Likes

No cons as far as I know, they eat most pests and dead vegetation when they can’t find prey. They’re visible to the naked eye, I pasted a link of where I got mine. I farm them now, haven’t needed more for a few years now

1 Like

I just bought this

2 Likes