Need help from experienced growers!

Heard thanks so much I’m going to try doing just that watering less and more often and I’ll take a break from the nutrients see if that helps I appreciate all the positive feedback!!

3 Likes

No worries mate, that’s what we’re here for!

2 Likes

And I’m definitely going to look into that declorinator and start testing my tap to see what it reads at

3 Likes

See, I used my towns tapwater a while ago and got in trouble all the time. It read 0.7 EC straight out the tap, so it is very hard (rich in minerals, more specifically calcium). Just too much. On top of that I’m sure there is a lot of chlorine in our tapwater, most likely also chloramine. I didn’t want to use the liquid dechlorinator tho, so now I’m getting water from a nearby spring with a 0.3 - 0.4 EC reading. :relieved:

If you’re serious about it, you might want to invest in a RO-filter. This is absolutely still the best way to go whatsoever.

You could buy distilled water as well, but you’d be surprised how many trips to the store you’d have to make :sweat_smile: (been there done that)

2 Likes

A Blue Boogie water filter will filter chlorine and chloramine out of your tap water. I think @sssportsmfg was having a similar problem a couple of weeks ago.I am going to go back and read his thread to be sure.

2 Likes

Check out this thread about post 468. https://forum.growersnetwork.org/t/sssportsmfg-2022-grow-log-100-organic-x-runtz-x-bruce-banner-x-candy-store

2 Likes

Do u guy think that boiling ur water will eliminate the chlorine and chloramine

2 Likes

You could also get a water distiller and do a gallon at a time, it only takes around 3 hours to distill a gallon.

1 Like