Need help with finding out was wrong with this plant

So jus depending on where u are and what time it is has alot to do with it to because of natural systems In the plant will be telling it to lay down so you also always have learn to thin your herd if something’s look weak and unhealthy it’s ok to discard it properly and with respect

2 Likes

I put that up about the fan being too big and too close…but gonna ask you another question…are you growing in coco? And if so, did you get the good stuff or just some generic brand? I had a grow two grows ago, the coco was bad most likely full of salt and not properly rinsed out before compressed into a block. The stuff was so bad I put it in a mulch barrel outside and months later in the spring and summer there was still nothing growing in it, not even weeds lol. NOW that is some SHITTY coco.

I’m buying only the good stuff from now on, cause it gets to be expensive to get squat out of the grow.

No more Walmart coco for me!

2 Likes

Oh yeah that’s shitty but I’m growing in ocean farm soil

1 Like

Right now am really jus trying to keep my humidity up in the 50’s. It can easily drop to mid 30’s. Smh so throughout the whole grow I had my fan on high blowing directly at the plants.:man_facepalming:t5: I recently lowered the fan power recently looking for a new fan. And also Moved
The air flow directly off the plants

1 Like

Foxfire Oceansoil

1 Like

FFOF is a pretty “hot” medium. You may not need as many nutes right now. Also, are you pHing the runoff? Next time you water, go in with 6.5 and then check the runoff. Adjust your pH from there.

4 Likes

Have u used nutes since day 1. If so it’s due to the off ocean floor that has enough nutes in it for almost 3 months

1 Like

Not off fox farms damn it

1 Like

I so didn’t see your pos jojo lol

2 Likes

Smh my ppm where too high @1500🤦🏾‍♂️

1 Like