Need lights!

Thanks, I’ll check you out!

2 Likes

Take look at Clay Hendon Fred Gloeckner and Company.
Compton, AR 72624
Cell: 979-561-6167
chendon@fredgloeckner.com
Territory: OK, AR, LA, Northern TX

And Hummerts

3 Likes

Howdy Sam,

Nate from Canna Cribs here. I’m at the MJBiz trade show at the moment, but if you want to chat on Monday about LED’s, I can give you the skinny on what I’ve seen that works and what doesn’t. We can ‘talk shop’ so to speak. My cell is 201-650-6154. Feel free to drop me a text and we can set up a time if you’re interested.

6 Likes

Awesome! I’m a bit star struck lol I’ve watched every episode of yours! I’ll shoot you a text so you have my info and we can schedule a phone conference from there. Thanks, Nate!

5 Likes

Hey,

Check out our LED grow lights. We will provide you a great discount with your quantity.

Check out our website : https://www.crecerlighting.com/

You can call me on 909-539-4144 or email me sales@crecerlighting.com

Thank you,
Crecer Lighting

4 Likes

Hi Sam,

we would be glad to assist you with our www.hashcropter.com + 180 days money-back-guarantee and free consulting :wink:

Are you in Vegas? We do have booth #1538

cheers

Christoph

5 Likes

Check with Rod at American Plant Products in OKC. He can get you whatever you need.

5 Likes

The GrowFlux lights look like my dreams coming true. I get to pick the spectrum! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Paging @eli @GrowFlux

5 Likes

Not in Vegas, unfortunately. But, I’m going to check your website or and get back with you if I have any questions. I appreciate you reaching out!

4 Likes

That’s in my neck of the woods, I’ll definitely check them out. Thank you!

4 Likes

If you want some more info on those Growflux lights, check out the Growflux Bloom Study. I was impressed by the lights and the results

4 Likes

Read the study and that is what got me excited. The thought of being able to have have more blue in the vegetative cycle and the switch to a strong red and far red for the flowering cycle.

I suspect that you would also have good luck with promoting the anthocyne pigments pigments in the more colorful verities.

4 Likes

It absolutely does! Combine a strain that already exhibits a predilection for high anthocyanin response with low temps and a good lighting formula and you have all the keys for really beautiful buds

I snapped this pic to show you what extra blues in the lighting formula did for my animal cookies. The nose on these buds is ridiculous!

6 Likes

I just read thru your case study and I have to say I’m highly impressed. I’ll be speaking with someone next week about these lights. Good looking out @Growernick!

4 Likes

Hi Sam,

Apologies for the delay - I’m just now getting caught up from MJBiz - feel free to drop my a line via the information below and I’d be happy to arrange a time to chat about your project.

Adi Rao
adi@growflux.com
(215)798-9782

4 Likes

Glad to hear from a fan Ethan! You have an interesting background! I’ll PM you some details on our upcoming projects.

Cheers,

Adi

4 Likes

Hey, Sam!

Sorry to jump in so late. We’re still catching up from attending the MJBizCon this past weekend. We offer LED grow lights for any growing application, feel free to browse our modules here: https://www.specgradeled.com/grow/

We are proud to have a growing partnership with the first fully operational cannabis growing facility in Ohio, Wellspring Fields that features SpecGrade LED Grow Lights using OpticPAR™ Technology. The cultivators at Wellspring and the many other grow partners have helped us hone a truly remarkable product to perfectly suit the cannabis industry.

We are extremely interested in speaking as we feel this is the perfect fit. Do you have a phone number or email we can contact?

Thanks and we look forward to speaking!

5 Likes

Hi there. My name is Thomas. I would like to set you up with a good friend and business partner of mine. He will give you the best product. With im sure the best price point for your needs. email him at victor@amaretechnology.com
tell him i sent you… let me know how it goes.

3 Likes

Thanks for reaching out! Our email is ok.alternative.ag@gmail.com.

4 Likes