Need opinion/expirience on a product

Hey guys!
I was looking for a hemp forum to ask if someone has ever tried this hemp product.
I dont want to spend 60$ on something that i’m not sure of.
Anyone ever tried it? Is it worth the money? I cant just trust their words, because everyone talks good about their own products… and its pretty expensive for me…

Thank you in advance…
Regards!

P.S. Couldn’t find a better thread/place/category to ask my qeustion, so please move, if necessary. :upside_down_face: :grin:

1 Like

Hi @goodguypeci

Its looks looks great. The packaging is top dollar and would scare me away from the product. I prefer that old proverb about a teacher teaching his students about drinking coffee from a coffee cup with cracks in and a cup with no cracks in. The lesson was its not about what the coffee is served in, its about the coffee itself. Anyway, I am rambling, I have never tried the product.

1 Like

Get the cannabis spa book… buy 10g of CBD isolate made from pharmaceutical grade hemp stalk and make your own…make sure the site is third party testing and they are willing to send the test results for your batch… I use CBD direct online but I am not sure where they will all ship too…

1 Like

But they do lower the price if you buy the refill pod…so in essence the fancy packaging is a one shot deal if you want…

1 Like

This product is very much worthy regarding for your skincare but the amount is very high, I suggest a suitable place where you can easily find you the product at a very reasonable price, you may visit at Health & Beauty Coupons if you still didn’t find the perfect price for your desired items.

We make 2 versions one is more of an oil base for muscles the other is a joint balm. They are all natural and we don’t mess with anything less than 1 gram per jar.
Unlike most of the players in CBD we are not charging folks outrageous prices. Our packaging is not like that.