Need some advice on ventilation in hidden room

More so the cfm rating. So if u had fans on both a 800cfm fan on exhaust you would only want 200 cfm on intake. (Personally I just use passive air in (no fan) tho you may find a 8" fan will be a asset , honestly I feel that 4" fan will be a bit shy of what you will want in flower.

3 Likes

Ohh I see! Thanks for clarifying! I was checking out my light earlier, looking up stats and info and I did notice that the first setup I was looking at was the same size tent but bigger light and 6" exhaust. The price difference was definitely a bit higher but kinda feel like I should have went that setup but oh well, maybe on the next one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If need be u can add a cheap bathroom exhaust to help they only cost 40$ CDN for a cheap one

5 Likes

Sounds like as long as your moving enough fresh air through your room then your totally good but if your gonna go the distance and seal everything up to this extent and run a mini split AC system then your only the smallest step away from having the perfect co2 grow room as mentioned in post 7

6 Likes

I’ll definitely keep the mini split idea in mind but it might have to wait for next year as we have a ton of home projects that are lined up first. :frowning:

For a little update, I got the room mostly sealed up and gonna paint it today. Most of my order arrived yesterday but they didn’t ship my soil :disappointed: so I’m trying to find out what’s up with that. While looking through my things, I found a random seed labeled Star Killer that I honestly have no idea where it came from but I decided to try to pop it, along with a random bag seed and three white widow seeds that got crushed in the mail. The Star Killer popped up yesterday but it’s still in one of those jiffy pellets, should I move it to a solo cup or a bigger pot yet?

I’ll get some pictures today and update, thanks for all the help so far!

3 Likes