Growing with Cannabis Journal

So over 10 years ago I swore never to grow indoor again. One of the reasons i been so quiet lately is I ran into a weird opportunity, plans have changed twice in 2 weeks and I have just started sprouting seeds. I was donated this steel grow cabinet from a friend. It was imported a couple years ago from USA, two carbon filters, magnetic LED lights, Kind LED Grow Lights K3 L300. Slowly I will be converting it into a hydro setup with netted pots. Huge learning curve, so much new technology and worst thing is all the electrical adapters are USA types. But we made a plan.

Seeds

We are sprouting some seriously good genetics, just running with what we have, trying to grow auto’s, feminized and regular.

Ultra Power Plant from Viktory Seeds
Glouchester #5 from Amadeadly
Cheese Fem from Biltong and Budz
Pink Kush Fem from reeferman.
loading more soon.

19 Likes

Well lookie there. About time lol. You still gonna be the band promoter?

Marty

5 Likes

You still gonna be the band promoter?

Band and cannabis promoter, always. I have lined up a couple gigs for them recently. They will be playing on Saturday night ( 2ndApril ) at the Agricultural Show, playing saturday night at a local club, Emzini, and then playing at the East Coast Cannabis Cup on the 29th of April. Lots more to come and hopefully fly out in August to the USA with them.

What you think of this music video we made recently for a friend, Bushy Williams?

6 Likes

Have a full house today after getting a bunch of clones from a kind grower.

Wedding cake
Tropicana cookies
Peanut butter breath
Cheese
Double Garlic
Candy Rain
And a couple unknown varities

Most of The cuzzins seedlings have sprouted and our cabinet is full up.

16 Likes

Go go go I’m excited I remember a while ago u and I talked about having the cops come into our places idk if that’s why I never wanted to do idoor again but it made me stop for like 4 years then I said eff it hahaha I hope all goes well brother

8 Likes

Thanks @shmodyshmott , yip for all of us, grow in peace and happy harvesting. Its damn hard work man, but so exciting to see the growth of indoors. We decided to up it a knotch and go full hydro for our small flower room. I have not done hydro in decades, so a little anxious. @Hydro going to need some help and assistance.

8 Likes

Well good luck my brother

3 Likes

Dude IV herd of those grow cabinets aren’t they wicked expensive

4 Likes

The flower room is almost up and running, and the mothers are waiting to be cloned. We starting with about 15 flowering plants and doing as many clones as possible.

The roof was taken off and refitted. Ceiling and insulation installed. Bath and toilet removed. The lights went on tonight, still need to make a plan to get rain water to the room. We are using the growing equipment below for this room.

12 Likes

The room is completed, just need to full it with plants and get pumped rain water to it. What you think @Slym3r @prey @sssportsmfg @nacho @OlyBoy @happilyretired

16 Likes

Looking good my friend

7 Likes

Its up and running. Vegging for 2weeks and tgen flipping to flower.

Peanut butter breath
Birthday cake
Diu le Garlic
Cheese
Candy Rain

Thsts it, so cheers ti this room being a good environment for plant growth

19 Likes

Heck yeah. Looking good

9 Likes

Man how did i miss this thread…oh yeah i spent 2 days cutting down and chipping 2 big pine trees down. Looking awesome @chrisj following for sure.

10 Likes

It sounds as if those trees got the best of you bud

9 Likes

Looking good…:+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Going old school with HPS I see. Watch out for those unfinished holes in the wall, critters like spider mites will crawl right though the cracks and get in your grow.

Marty

8 Likes

Those trees kicked my ass. But i did the work in 11hrs. 5hrs cutting them down and 5hrs if wood chipping!

10 Likes

Dude IV herd of those grow cabinets aren’t they wicked expensive

I believe so. I felt like an ass when the guy offered it to me. Not realizing the worth. But its a great system and plug n play with a hydroponic setup, pumps included.

@sssportsmfg

Watch out for those unfinished holes in the wall, critters like spider mites will crawl right though the cracks and get in your grow.

Thanks, yes this room was setup quickly and advice like yours is priceless and a good reminder.

13 Likes

Yep seal the room. I just shut down after 5 yrs of perpetually growing. Too do a major reset and steralize the entire grow. I have like 10 plants now down from 75. I completed all my strains into seeds now. So do not need mothers anymore

8 Likes