New grow room

I have received permission from La Jefa to build a new grow room. It will have a common wall with the room I’m using now which is 8 x 5 x 8 concrete block. The addition will be 8 x 8 x 12. I will be putting a doorway through the common wall will be using the small room for a propagation/seedling/clone room. Anybody have any I wish I would haves to share?

3 Likes

¡Viva la Jefa! Good for you, please keep us posted on your progress, I think it’s really interesting to see a build from the ground up. And also a big thank you for all our loved ones who encourages our passions.

3 Likes

Growmau5 started documenting his new room a few months back. I was hoping he’d have more video posted by now, but here’s a start.

3 Likes

No way I could afford anything that extravagant. The money for the grow room I can probably come up with, it’s the money for the divorce that would kill me. I already have 2 ex-wives, 2 ex- cars, 2 ex-houses, boats, etc…

1 Like

Fair enough. I know you’re in a remote location. I like the way he goes about explaining what he chooses and why. Having infrastructure in place that’s easy to upgrade or built future-proof is handy. It’s no fun trying to install a bigger exhaust fan in a full room 4 weeks before harvest.

3 Likes

It’s cheaper to keep her right😂

2 Likes

That does sound hard especially if your having to cut into drywall or things along those lines…plus making sure they’re protected from debris and other contaminates

2 Likes