New grow with an Oldguy

Thanks for the welcome @growyourowndope. Appreciated. And all help is accepted with gratitude my friend. :wink::+1::v:

10 Likes

I’ll help you as much as I can old man!

Even if it’s just with a smile!

12 Likes

Yay excited to follow along! :grinning:

11 Likes

Puts me in mind of the “help. I’ve fallen “ commercials. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::v:

10 Likes

Yeah, but the question that remains is : can you get up old guy? :nerd_face: :rofl:

8 Likes

Saweet. Thanks for joinin in mizz B. :wink:
Glad to have you along. :wink::sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

Never had any trouble yet. :wink::grin::v:
Old not dead. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Ohhhhh, you better watch it then, I heard that’s how you catch babies…! :wink:

9 Likes

ahahaha omfg i CANNOT stop laughing!!!

9 Likes

As one old man to another

Fuck it

15 Likes

That has a ring of truth to it. :grin::wink::+1::v:

9 Likes

Welcome to the network @oldguy

10 Likes

@happyhippy. Thanks brother. Appreciate the welcome. :+1::v:

10 Likes

So, mister Old, How are your babies this morning? Everybody doing fine (you included)?

7 Likes

I’m doin good today. Even with havin to be at work. :grin::+1:
Babies are all above soil and doing well. Couple are a bit stretchy but I’ll bury them when I transplant.
3 rd set starting on the first 2 older ones.
Hope ur day is going well. :+1::wink::v:

9 Likes

Going really well! Started by shoveling 20 inches of snow all around my car to be able to leave for work. The drive to work was hell, it was like driving on a mat of hand cream…
But through all of that crap, I had a stupid grin on my face, thinking about @hoppiefrog’s devious plans!

Good times, they are a coming… :musical_score::musical_note::musical_keyboard::guitar::guitar::drum::notes::musical_note::notes:

8 Likes

We had the freezing rain. Picture skating rink.
Nother buddy went down the stairs a lot quicker than planned this morn. He had a special muffin to calm his nerves.:wink::drooling_face: And relieve his back. He’s gonna be bruised pretty bad. :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

Love youse guys upcoming plans too. :grin::+1::+1::v:

9 Likes

Yeah, the weather has been crap lately for us and also for @piper. I believe we are all in the same weather corridor…!

10 Likes

Me too! I feel like the Bruce Lee (@hoppiefrog) of growing cannabis has taken on Mr. Bean as an apprentice! Or like Inspector Clouseau learning with Kato :

:joy:

10 Likes