New grower problems update

So after all the responses I have tried multiple things to stop the problems coming from suspected bugs, I have just built a new larger vege room and have yet to stamp out or find the culprit of the issues I was having. I have now started spotting what looks like stems stripping on one of my plants. I have been treating with insecticides for 3 cycles over the last month now to no avail. Here are some updated pics. Remember half my plants are in dwc and half are in pots. The problem is arrapant in each. I have also noticed some new growth is sort of bending over on itself also.